CHAPTER - 2

Pandit- Isi k saath Vivaah sampann hua..
Ajse aap dono pati patni hue.

As Pandit ji uttered those words, Ruhaan held her hand tightly and her eyes left few drops of tears with the immense happiness she felt at that moment.

Ruhaan - aye haye! Biwi ji apke aakhon mei aashu bardaasht nahi hote hume..

She giggled wiping her eyes.

He kissed her forehead with an assurance that he is there.

_________________________

Shehnaaz came out of the washroom wiping her hairs with the towel when she heard snores like some lion roaring in their room ..

Shehnaaz- Ye dikhta bandar jaisa hai par kharate sher jaisa leta hai.

She threw her towel on his face which broke his sleep..

Ruhaan - kya hai yaar sone de na... Raat ko bhi so nahi paya.

Sana sat beside him with a frown plastered on her face.

Sana - to maine kaha tha jaagne ko.. Saala khud gandi harkate karo or bill mujhpe faad do.

Ruhaan pulled her on his chest before she could have uttered another line.

Ruhaan- Itna gussa aaya baby ko? Koi na Mai sorry hu... Saying so he started tickling her and the entire room filled with their beautiful laughter later on.
_______________________

Shehnaaz- Ruhaan yeh kya yaar.. Tum ja rahe ho? Itni jaldi wapas duty join kar rahe ho.

She spoke with her eyes filled as she got used to his presence.. She had always cried whenever he goes for his duty and he always pamper her to his level best to manofy his angry and sad flower.

Ruhaan - Samaj na baby.. Aur chutti nahi mili mujhe. . It's been 1 week and ab agar aur chutti mangi to wo naukri se tata bye bye kar denge mera.

She nodded pouting sadly while he placed feathery kisses on her lips until she smiled again.
______________________

Sana was being blindfolded by her naughty husband today and she don't know where is he taking her..

Sana - Agar ab nahi bataya na tune kasam se chappal se maarungi tujhe mai.

Ruhaan- haye mai darr gaya... He said poking his tongue out of his mouth.. Thori der shaanti se beth na..

After a while he opened her blindfold and she saw that all her school friends are present on their school background ground and she was standing in the center of the Beautifully decorated set up.

Ruhaan - Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear wifey,
Happy birthday to you...

He sang along with her friends and she clicked her tongue watching the clock which strike at 12:01 am at night.

Ruhaan took special permission from their Principal to celebrate her birthday at the same place where he proposed her for the first time.

Later they all celebrated dancing, singing and Sana enjoyed the fullest there.

At night she surprised him taking charge on him being all wild which he enjoyed thoroughly.

____________________

Next morning-

Sana - I will miss you... She said hugging him with her life.

Ruhaan- Will miss you too darling.... He said filling her partition with the sindoor and her eyes closed feeling contented and happy.

Sana - Jaldi aana or wait mat karana jyaada.

Ruhaan - pakka baba jaldi aaunga.... He said playing with her bangles.

Sana- uske baad hum honeymoon pe jayenge right?

Ruhaan - ji bilkul.. Jaisa humari dharm patni kahe waise.... He said dramatically.

Ruhaan- Chalta hu... Late ho raha hai. ... He went away for his work kissing her forehead and her partition filled with Vermilion.

Sana - I Love you so much Ruhaan...

She said while lying on her back caressing their wedding picture.

___________________________________________