CHAPTER- 5

DAYS TURNED INTO MONTHS AND MONTHS INTO 1 YEAR.

Yess it's been 1year Of Shehnaaz living in that ashram.

She has accepted that her life is going to be like this only.
She was not allowed to talk to any stranger specially any male stranger, not allowed to look into mirror as according to them she has lost every right to get herself look beautiful ... She was living a Saatwik life there like many other women present in that ashram.

Shehnaaz was forced to suppressed all her wants and dreams way before. She has completely forgot the purpose to live.. She forgot that she wanted to be a Top notch model, forget how to look beautiful, how to do makeup, how does spicy foods taste, how does she looks now........and lastly how does it feel to live a happy life.

She was breathing which was enough to prove that she is alive but her soul was dead from inside.

In the initial months she used to miss her Ruhaan a lot, complain him about everything happening but slowly she got immune to everything that she had been through in that ashram.

Now that lively Shehnaaz was dead and only a widow women was alive inside her breathing to keep her body alive.

_____________________________

Today they are sitting around in their assembly area when Gurujii came with his chelas and following them a man came..

Gurujii- Aap sab ko hum batana chahte hai ki kuch dino k liye yeh larka humare saath isi ashram mei rahenge.. Ye yaha k har kone ki tasveer lena chahte hai apne next project k liye.
Inke mehmaan nawaazi mei koi kami nahi rahni chahiye..

Everybody nodded to whatever Gurujii said.

Man - Hi! myself Sidharth Shrivastav, aur mai ek professional photographer hu. Hopefully I will get the best clicks here man and I want all of you to help me.

He said all excited but the people around just nodded timidly.

__________________________

2 days passed and he clicked few pictures but it was not giving him satisfaction..

It was around 6 AM and he was roaming in the garden to capture the morning fresh view...

He was walking around but his steps halted on the spot when he saw a young girl decked in white sitting under a tree.
She was all lost in her thoughts but her postures, her calm and serene face was looking the most perfect thing to see in the morning..

Sidharth clicked few shots and went from there with a contented smile plastered on his face.

_______________________

At evening she was moving towards her room but on the way he stood in front her.

Shehnaaz- Ji apko kuch chahiye.... She asked as their Gurujii had ordered to take care of him.

Sidharth- Well chahiye to hai..

Shehnaaz- kya?

Sidharth- hum chahte hai kal aap hume  mela dikhane le chale. Janmaashtami ka mela laga hai na waha.

Shehnaaz- Maaf kijiye lekin hume bahar jaane ki izaazat nahi hai.

Sidharth- R e uski chinta aap mat kijiye.
Humne Gurujii se baat kar li hai.

Sana nodded knowing she had to follow if Gurujii gave permission.

____________________

They both were roaming around the entire mela keeping proper distance between them.

Sidharth- Waise tum kuch kharidogi nahi?.. Dekho kitni sundar choodiyan hai, kangan hai , kuch to lelo.

Sana looked at him like he is a ghost.

Sana- Aap jante ho na mai ek vidwa hu?

Sidharth - huh?

Sana - Hum ye sab kabhi nahi pehen sakhte. Humare ashram mei kisi bhi aurat ko sajhne ki anumati nahi hai.

Sidharth- Aisa kyu? Matlab hadd hai yaar, ye kya baat hui? Hum 21st century mei aisi soch nahi rakh sakhte yaar.

Sana looked at him painfully and ran away from there with tears in her eyes.

Sidharth- Sana... Shehnaaz. .. He tried to stop her but she ran away from there.

_______________________

This is not a lovey dovey story so plz don't expect kisses and intimacy in every chapter of this book..
I am having zero expectations now but since I started I need to end it as well.

So I will end it really soon, don't worry.