Chapter-22

Sidharth- tum.. Tum to chali gayi thi na Mujhe chor k?

He questioned less complained more twitching his lips in shear annoyance.

Shehnaaz- Ha chali gayi thi lekin phir Ruhi ka call aya that I should meet her once before deciding anything in haste..
When you were not at home, I came to just hear whatever she wanted to tell because I didn't wanted to stay in any guilt later ki kaash maine us din sun liya hota and all that..
When I came back, she told me everything about her and About your love for me.. She requested to read your diary once and I did..
Waha mujhe ye 2 tasveere bhi mili and rest I knew what I have to do..

Sidharth- To phone kyu nahi kiya tumne ek baar bhi? Do you have any idea kaise pagalo ki taraah mai poore sheher k chakkar maar raha tha tumhe dhundne k liye?

Shehnaaz - Ha to? Wo apki punishment thi.

She shrugged her shoulder innocently and Sidharth looked at her in disbelief.

Sidharth- Mai darr gaya tha baby...
He said keeping his forehead on her shoulder while Shehnaaz lovingly Caressed his hairs.

Sidharth- I am so damn afraid to loose you Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz- Shh... Aapki hai Shehnaaz.. Sorry ki meri wajaah se aapko itni takleef hui but now I promise ki Shehnaaz is janam aur agle har janam mei aapki hogi..
I LOVE YOU Sidharth ❤.
Bahut jyada wala pyaar ho gaya hai aapse aur ab kahi chorke nahi jaaungi aap chahe to bhi nahi.

She said pouting adorably and Sidharth kept looking at her rosy pink lips with desire... It's been 7 years altogether but still his eyes find only this woman attractive and not anyone else..

Shehnaaz can see how badly he was controlling himself but she didn't wanted that... He had waited way too long and she don't want to make him wait anymore.

Pulling him by his collar she chewed his lips and Sidharth lost all his control there. He pulled her on his feet holding tightly by her waist and kept kissing her desperately..
He pushed his tongue in her mouth to taste the heaven.
Damn... His love is finally with him.

When he left her she was gasping for breadth.

Her pink cheeks and red nose was looking so so so attractive.
She felt shy and thus hide in his neck clutching his collar.

Sidharth- I love you meri rothru billi..
He said when he felt wet near his neck.

Shehnaaz- Shh aise nahi.. Waapas Shaadi karle Jaana?

Sidharth - What did you called me?

Shehnaaz felt embarrassed because she didn't knew if he would like such endearments or not.

Sidharth- Bolo baccha.. Even I am calling you na.. Tell me.

Shehnaaz- Jaana... She whispered meekly hiding in his arms.

Sidharth - Jaana ki Jaan ho tum.

Her cheeks were Pinkish with their talks while Sidharth's ears turned red as well.

They kept standing there in each others arms admiring their own picture hanging on the wall.

___________________________________________