CHAPTER-9

It was the next day when Sidharth went out to shoot the pictures of the city as well.

Shehnaaz had neither said yes nor no because she is hell confused in her thoughts whereas Sidharth don't want to force her for her own betterment.. If she don't want that for her then nobody can help her.
He kept himself busy in his shoots because after 2 days he will go back to Mumbai as his works are almost done here.

Shehnaaz wanted to get a glimpse of him from the morning but he is not there anywhere.
She had unknowingly became habituated of his presence, of his generous talks and behaviour.

A whole day passed without his presence which inwardly made her feel vulnerable.

It was the next day evening when she thought to visit the Kanhaji's temple to get back her sukoon.

She was walking towards the temple but her feets frozed when she saw that a women of around 30s is treated the same way she was treated back then.

Her hairs were in a strong grip of another women who was holding a scissor in her other hand.

Her visioned blurred with the past memories  , with her haunting shrill cries , with those begging she did in front of them.

The thali slipped out of her hands and fall on the floor scattering everything present on it.

She couldn't take that anymore and ran away from there.
She was running with her blurred eyes and thus dashed on a hard chest..

Sidharth balanced himself from falling due to the hard thrust and his palm grabbed her to balance both of them.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz dug her face more in his chest and withered in immense fear.

Shehnaaz- Hume.. Hume nahi rahna yaha.. Plz.. Plz.. Hume le chaliye yaha se.. Humara dum ghut raha hai plz.. Plz.

He patted her head in assurance. Having no other option he pulled her closer and took both of them to his room to have a proper conversation.

Closing the door with his feet , he sat on the couch and placed her on the couch beside him.

Sidharth- kya hua hai bologi?

Shehnaaz- mujhe yaha se le chaliye. Nahi rehna yaha.. Ye sab bahut gande hai.. Insaan ko janwar ki tarah treat karte hai.. Mujhe nahi rehna plz.. Plz..

She joined her palm in front of him which he immediately removed and glared at her.

Sidharth- Rona band karo tum.. Itni rotri billi mat bana karo humesa. Jaana hai to jayenge na do din baad.. Isme haath kyu jorna hai.. Ajeeb pagal ho.

Shehnaaz sniffled but his words made her frown.

Sidharth took a handkerchief and wiped her nose.

Sidharth- Billi ki naak beh rahi hai.

He scoffed naughtily but Shehnaaz felt embarrassed.
She tried to get up but he hold her arms... These days he had made himself a ready to hold her whenever she tries to run away.

Sidharth- It's okay baba.. Ab hum serial waale actors to hai nahi ki rone par bhi makeup ka kuch na bigre bhale hi aakhe ragar ragar k rou.

He said dramatically and a smile appeared on her face.

Sidharth- chalo ready raho madam, hum do din baad chalenge yaha se or phir aapke sapno ko nahi udaan bharenge.

Shehnaaz was feeling suffocated there.. She wanted to just escape as soon as possible... What if Gurujii get to know about her leave and don't allow her, what if they punish her for this.... Etc etc

Shehnaaz- Aaj chaliye na plz..
She whispered as slowly as she could as it didn't felt right to demand something when the other person is already doing so much for her.

Sidharth- kuch kaha?

She nodded in no and silently moved out of his room.

___________________________________________
2 days passed smoothly with Sidharth finishing all his works and Shehnaaz kept waiting for these days to pass.

Today was the day when Shehnaaz will be getting freedom from all these shit.
She will step into a new world of her.

It was late at night when Sidharth barged into her room.
He saw her all ready with her backpacks and all the things.

Sidharth- Yeh sab kyu?

Shehnaaz- inme mere saare samaan hai na.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz tum nayi suruwaat karne jaa rahi ho.. Ye sab leke kyu karogi.. Jo bhi chahiye ab sab naya aayega. Yaha se kuch leke nahi jayenge hum, na cheeze na yaha ki yaade.. Sab naya hoga..
So Are you ready to live your new life?

He said forwarding his hand towards her.

She hold his hand like a scared kid but her eyes showed massive hopes which made him feel good.

They were about to move out when they saw Maasi standing in front of them glaring at both of them..

___________________________________________