CHAPTER-12

It's been a week of Shehnaaz living in Mumbai...
Aska is a TV actress and thus she agreed to help Shehnaaz in practicing the walks, posture correction and other things needed to get the perfect portfolio.
She was a quick learner.

Beside everything Shehnaaz was loving those night talks with the star which she does thinking them as Ruhaan.
Sidharth gave her this idea of talking with the stars because she was unable to express them in front of Ruhaan's picture rather end up crying bitterly.

Sidharth had always made sure to not enter in her personal space because she was still not so open in front of him.

Shehnaaz had the name Ruhaan fixed on her tongue and thus quite a times end up calling Sidharth as Ruhaan.
Sidharth was okay with it knowing about the depth of their love.

Today Sidharth decided to finally click her much needed shots .

He was in his studio with Mohit and few workers.

There Shehnaaz entered holding Aska's hand tightly because she is hell scared.

Sidharth looked at her and his breath hitched at her heavenly sight..

He quickly looked at other side to stop himself from getting embarrassed in front of so many people

Soon he fixed his lenses and once the camera was on his hand , he got all professional.

Shehnaaz posed in many dresses because she desperately need work now..
Already she was a struggler and now she have to earn a living in place like Mumbai.

She posed for long and finally their shots got completed.

Once they enter in the flat Sidharth kept praising her for everything she did.
In the studio he did scold her few times and from then Shehnaaz was a bit afraid of him but now he is trying to mend it.

Shehnaaz after getting freshed up went out in balcony and looked at the stars.

Shehnaaz- Ruhaan, aaj tumhare Flower ne shoot karaya pata hai? Bahut saare pics liye usne mere.. But mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai.. Kya mai select hongi kisi bhi cheez k liye?

Sidharth- bilkul baalika.

He said in deep voice.
Sitting beside her he offered her the cup of coffee.

Sidharth- Never underestimate yourself Shehnaaz.. You are much better than those girls who use dirty tactics to get into the industry.. Trust me. You will be selected for something and I am sure about it... Apne photos dekhna tum ekbaar aa jaye.

Shehnaaz smiled nodding with the new found assurance.

Later they kept talking about other things and enjoyed their time fullest .

___________________________________________
After 15 days her photos were all set to be posted to different producer and directors.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth are now quite comfortable with each other and they do talk freely.

Shehnaaz was biting her nails as Sidharth has gone to take her pictures.

The bell ranged and she rushed towards the door.

Opening the door she found Sidharth standing with a grin on his face.

He showed her all the pictures..

And there were many more which made her eyes numb

Shehnaaz- Ye.. Ye mai hu?

She asked liked a scared kid while Sidharth nodded with a pride glint in his eyes..

She jumped in his arms crying profusely in happiness.

___________________________

It's been one month and Shehnaaz got an opportunity in a TV serial.
She consulted with Sidharth and he told her to accept it and she did.

The shoot had already began and thus Sidharth used to pick and drop her.
He had bought a new phone for her as well despite of her feeble protest.

Her life was coming in track and she was trying to be normal as well.
She laughs now genuinely, she tries to communicate more with people and overall everything was going smooth in her life.

Today she was returning alone from her shoot as Sidharth was hell busy with fashion week shoot.

She was about to get inside the life but heard 2 women talking among them about her.
She eardrops hiding behind the wall.

Women 1 - Sidharth is nayi larki ko kaha se le aaya pata hai kya?

Women2 - R e mat puch uske baare mei.. Wo ek vidwaa aurat hai jo uske saath bhag aayi hai aiyyaashi karne..

Women1- tujhe kaise pata chala?

Women2- R e jis din aayi thi us din safed saree mei thi to maine dekh liya.. Or phir Sidharth apne dost ko bata raha tha sab kuch ki kaise us manhus ne apne pati ko nigal liya... Bilkul shraap hai wo isliye dur rahna usse.

Women 1- Ha but sundar to hai bahut.

Women 2- Aisi larkiya khubsurat na ho to Sidharth jaiso ko phasa kaise sakhegi..
Sidharth bina kisi rishte k usko saath rakhta hai to soch kaisi hogi.

Women1- Maje hai Sidharth k to.. Din mei choti dress walo ka photo leta hai aur raat ko ayyashi karta hai uske saath.

Saying they both started laughing mocking her unaware of the fact that she heard everything.

___________________________________________