Chapter-18

Sidharth walked passed her and put her on her bed in the guest room..

After that he came out and saw her standing on the same place looking nowhere in particular.

Sidharth- Party se kab aayi?

She didn't replied but simply went back to her room.

Sidharth felt odd and thus followed her inside.

Sidharth- Kuch pucha maine Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz- Gayi e nahi mai.

Sidharth- kyu? Maine to kaha tha na ki tum akeli chali jaao because I will come late.

Shehnaaz- Kab kaha tha aapne Sidharth?

Sidharth- Mera message nahi dekha tumne? Open your whatsApp.

She did but there was no message from him.

He opened his WhatsApp and saw that there was a clocklike sign... Fuck.. He sent the message without turning the Net on... Damn..

Sidharth- I am really sorry Shehnaaz.. Mai pata nahi kaise itna laaparvah ho gaya..

Shehnaaz- It's ok.

Sidharth- hey.. I know tum gussa ho and you can lash out at me.. I am sorry sweetheart.

Shehnaaz- Ek baat puchu Sidharth?

Sidharth nodded visibly tensed seeing her pale face.

Shehnaaz- Am I unwanted now?

Sidharth- huh?

Shehnaaz- Bojh hu na Mai?
Aapko faltu mei meri wajah se kitni takleef uthani padhti hai nahi?

Sidharth- Shehnaaz baba aisa nahi hai.. E
Wo to aaj Ruhi ka last day tha shoot ka and they forced for the pack up party thus we all went in a club.. Fir waha Ruhi ne jyada drink kar liya to usko samhaalte hue le aaya.
I was sending you the text but Ruhi ne nashe mei phone khich liya aur maine bhi itna dhyaan nahi diya.. Sorry.

Shehnaaz - Meri pehli film ki success party thi Sidharth.... She whispered withering at her place.

Sidharth- I know Shehnaaz to kya karu mai? I told you na that be independent but tum to mujh pe hi dependent ho gayi.Why did you missed it?
Chali jaati na maine mana thori kiya hai?
Why the hell are you behaving so weirdly?

He shouted annoyed with the same rant.. He did a mistake but even he works hard the entire day and now at the middle of the night when he wants a peaceful sleep there she is crying.
He is really not ready for these blame glames.

Shehnaaz- May be because I wanted you to be by my side.
She said with her eyes filled with accusation and pain.

Sidharth- Listen Shehnaaz... We are not husband wife in real that you have so many expectations from me. I am not some magician ki har jagaah saath rahu.. Stop this yaar.. Aur kitni baar sorry bolu.
Humne decide kiya tha na ki we won't interfere in each other's life to ab tum kyu kar rahi ho?

Shehnaaz- Is it because of Ruhi? Do you love her?

Sidharth- haa Offcourse it's all because of her okay... Janta hu mai that you are insecure of her... Right? To suno... Yes I love her a lot... Bahut pyaar karta hu mai usse.. Ho gaya ya aur sunna hai?
Idiot kahi ki..

He shouted and went out closing the door with a thud.

Shehnaaz thumped down on the floor and all his words kept ringing in her ears...
He is right... Wo to madad karne le aaye the aur mai unhi pe chadh baithi hu..

All his words kept ringing in her ears..
He had noticed her insecurities, he had seen her getting jealous of Ruhi... Was this the reason of his distant behaviour?

Wiping her tears she went out in the balcony and saw a bright star twinkling..

Shehnaaz- Ruhaan... She hiccuped choking on her saliva.

___________________________________________