CHAPTER-6

Kal maine 2 update diye hai so plz aap dekhe maine chapter-4 update kiya hai baba.. Chapter-4 and 5 dono back to back update kiya hai 🙂🙂.. Aur dono visible bhi hai... Kuch missing nahi hai abhi tak 🙂🙂.

Next day he didn't saw her around..
He was getting frustated with her irrational behaviour.. She is really weird.

At evening he saw her sitting in front of Kanhaji's huge idol in the mandir with all the widows busy in the preparation of the Janmasthami.

Maasi - Shehnaaz, ye kaam chor k jaao sab aurato k saath kanha ji ki bhakti mei lean ho jaao.Sach maano to tumhe sukoon praapt hogi aisa karke.

She kept arranging the flowers silently but Maasi's word stopped her.

Maasi looked at her and nodded.

She slowly went and saw the womens are just taking rounds around the idol with their eyes closed, hands up in the air and all the women are taking rounds and rounds with a smile on their face.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and start doing the same thing.
She kept taking rounds despite of the fact that her head was spinning with ache.
Suddenly her feet slipped and she was about to fall when two arms saved her.

That's when she felt the sukoon, shanti and whatever maasi was talking about.
Those arms gave her immense security and assurance unknowingly.

Sidharth - Thik ho tum?

She opened her eyes and stood straight jerking his hands away.

Gurujii saw that and his jaw clenched.

When Sana saw him, she trembled at her place.

Sana- Gurujii, humne kuch nahi kiya Gurujii.. Wo... Wo humara paao fisal gaya or hum girne wale the to unhone bacha liya.. Maaf kar dijiye.

She was hell afraid of the punishment they would probably adorned her with.

Gurujii - Apne kamre mei jaao... He shouted angrily and she ran away immediately.

Sidharth- Gurujii wo unko punishment mat dena.. Galti humari thi... Maaf kare.

Gurujii- tum yaha mehmaan ho to hum ummed karenge aage se sirf kaam hi karoge.. Yeh ashram k niyam ka ullaghan kar is tarah aurato k saamne mat aaya karo warna aacha nahi hoga..

Warning him Gurujii went away.

Sidharth rolled his eyes at his stupid warning.

_______________________
Next day Sidharth took Shehnaaz with him after convincing Guruji which was a hell hectic process.

He had noticed her plain, emotionless features closely and his Microscope like eyes could easily see the immense pain those two orbs had kept hidden.

He wanted to get her involved in little little things because she is way too young to be so devasted and unhappy in her life. She has her entire life ahead which can be way more beautiful than this plain and ordinary living.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz agla hum kya dekhenge?

Sana - Jo aap ko thik lage.. Hum sab mei raazi hai.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz tumhara apna koi opinion, koi point of view nahi hai kya?

He asked being hell annoyed with her Monotonous replies.

Shehnaaz smiled a bit painfully but kept mum. She was about to run away but today he was all prepared to stop her.
He immediately caught a hold on her arms and pulled her closer.

Sidharth- Jawaab do Shehnaaz.. Aaj bhagne nahin dunga.

Shehnaaz- choriye plz.. Koi dekh lega to humara jeena muskil ho jayega.

Sidharth- Mujhe fark nahi parta. Jawaab do Shehnaaz.. Why is it so easy to persuade you?

Shehnaaz unable to take everything screamed in frustation-

Shehnaaz - kyunki koi nahi hai humari sunne wala.. Jo tha wo chala gaya.. Ab koi nahi sunta humari samjhe aap... Koi nahi.. Koi nahi...

Screaming she ran away from there while Sidharth felt terrible hearing her words.

He looked at his camera screen and felt helpless.

_____________________