CHAPTER-11

Sidharth- To madam Shehnaaz, kaisa laga aapko humara ghar?

Shehnaaz- Humara?

Sidharth- Haanji bilkul.. Ab se aapka aur humara dono ka hai ye ghar..
Isliye kuch bhi karna hai bindass kijiye aur bilkul sharmaana mat aur rona mat.

He said last line pulling her leg and Shehnaaz felt secured there.

Sidharth- Aur hum shaam ko shopping chalenge lekin tab tak aap humara vastra pehnenge ya Aska se leke aau uska?

Shehnaaz - It's ok Sidharth.. Hum ispe thik hai.aap itna takleef mat uthayi plz.

Sidharth- Madam yaha humari chalegi mai pehle hi bol deta hu.. Tumko mai laaya to saari zimmedaari meri hi hai.. Isme kuch takleef nahi hai.
Jaldi batao ab.

Shehnaaz- Aapka kuch de denge to accha rahega..

She spoke timidly being embarrassed.

Sidharth took out a pair of shirt and shots and gave her.

He told her that he need to talk with Mohit and till then she can take rest.

___________________________

Here Sidharth told the entire story to Mohit and Aska.

Mohit - I feel bad for her but Sidharth Tu usko yaha leke aaya matlab jaanta hai na zimmedaari kitni badh jaayegi?

Sidharth- Mohit You don't need to feel bad for her because She is strong enough to tackle it and secondly zimmedaari kaisi? Yahi na ki uski zindagi ko ek naya raasta dena hai to wo karne k liye kuch bhi karunga... Apart from that I felt connected with her way back than you all could think.. Ab jo hoga dekha jayega.

They nodded agreeing and after hugging him he left to his... Oh sorry their flat.

Here Shehnaaz was fidgeting with her fingers after wearing his clothes..
She felt uncomfortable because she had wore nothing as such in that 1 year span apart from saree.
Those clothes felt short according to her size.

Sidharth knocked the door and went inside.

Sidharth- Hi... Aye haye kya bunny lag rahi ho.

Sana kept looking down feeling nervous or..... May be shy.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz don't.. Aadat e badal lo Sana... Get ready to be the old rebellious Shehnaaz kyunki yeh Mumbai hai... Yaha aise chup sharmili aurat banke rahoge to log use karne ka ek mouka nahi chorenge.

Shehnaaz nodded raising her eyelashes finally looking at him.

Sidharth - Good... Take rest .. Bye.

He moved to his room and Shehnaaz locked the door feeling sleepy from exhaustion.

Soon both drifted to slumber in their respective room.

___________________
At evening Sana wore a saree offered by Aska to visit Mall.

They reached and Shehnaaz was Visibly feeling weird there  .
Sidharth hold her palm and took her to different sections showing her dresses, sarees, tops, jeans, jumpsuit, shorts, some night wears etc.
He bought a lot of things for her ranging from shoes to tiniest hairpins and Shehnaaz felt like she is wasting his money.

Aska took her to a inner garments store and helped her to buy all kind of briefs required.

After that they did their dinner out and Shehnaaz was feeling that those foods are foreign for her tongue because they tasted so different from the food provided in ashram.

Soon they bought groceries for their home and reached to their flats.

Entering inside Sidharth dropped himself on the couch all tired and drained..
He slept there wearing his shoes, watch and belt .

Shehnaaz freshened up and wore a new pair of cloths.
She thought about thanking Sidharth and thus went out.

Seeing him sleeping like a baby, she smiled.

She saw his shoes and everything and hesitated to touch them but he was withering a bit in discomfort and thus she went near him.

With her shaky hands she removed his shoes, his watch and her eyes closed when she removed his belt.

Keeping them beside on the tool she murmured a thank you and Goodnight before moving in her room.

_________________________
Next morning Sidharth woke up with the aroma spread on his entire house..
He went to the kitchen and found her cooking something.

Sidharth- Good Morning..

His morning voice sounded so deep and husky that Shehnaaz shuddered at her place.

Shehnaaz- Good.. Good Morning.

Sidharth- Subhah subhah yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Shehnaaz- breakfast bana rahi thi.. Wo mujhe khana banana tha isliye.. I mean aajse mai khana banayu agar aapko aitraaz na ho to?

She thought to take permission from him about that because she knew that this place belongs to him so she should have some basic manners to follow.

Sidharth- in sab ki kya zaroorat hai Shehnaaz?  You should start practicing for the portfolio shoot because I will shoot your pics really soon.

She looked at him with her puppy eyes and a sad frown itched on her face.

Sidharth- You want to do it?

She nodded silently.

Sidharth- okay fine.. But don't exhaust yourself..

Shehnaaz- thank you Ruh.. I mean Sidharth.

Sidharth silently nodded before moving out and Shehnaaz slapped her forehead for her mistake.

___________________________________________