CHAPTER-13

Sidharth came back late at night because he was working very hard on the fashion show shoot.

He opened the door with the keys and entered.
He was moving towards his room but the  he heard sobbing sound.
He entered her room and didn't found her there..
The bathroom door was half opened and he knew that she must be there.

Hesitated he moved and saw her sitting under shower crumbled down on the floor with her knees hugged closest to her chest and her entire face dipped there.

He threw his bag on the bed and sat beside her.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz.. Kya ho gaya? Kisine kuch kaha kya baby?
Oye dekh idhar.

Shehnaaz looked at him tiredly.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth..... She whispered meekly.

Sidharth- Ha sweetheart bol na.

Shehnaaz- Mai aapka istemaal kar rahi hu na?

Sidharth was flabbergasted with her question.. What even?
Sidharth- kya baat hai Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz- mai waisi nahi hu Sidharth yakeen maniye plz.. Mai aapka use nahi karti hu.. Maine Ruhaan ko nahi mara.. Nahi mara.. Mai.. Mai.. Manhus hu kya?

Her questions sounded so bitter to his ears that he felt stabbed..
She was fine till afternoon then what happened suddenly?

He nodded in no to her every question but she kept repeating the same thing again and again.

Taking her in his arms he moved inside the room.
Giving her a towel he went away.

After 15 minutes he came back after changing but saw her sitting on the bed still wet.

Sighing he took the towel and dried her hairs carefully.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz change karke aao.. Baat karni hai.

She was still not responding and having no other option he jerked her holding her arms.

Sidharth- Dimaag kharab mat karo aur chup chaap change karke aao samjhi..

He said sternly before leaving the room.

_______________________
After a while she came and sat beside him in their favourite spot... That's Balcony.

Sidharth- Bologi kya hua hai achanak ya rona hai?

Shehnaaz told him everything whatever she heard and ended up crying again.

Sidharth- Ha to.. Kya chahti ho?
Log to free hi itna hote hai isliye itna dusro ko demean karte hai but hum usse affect kyu hote hai Shehnaaz? Kon hai wo?
Tum janti ho unhe? Nahi na... To itna kyu rona faltu logo ki baato pe.

Shehnaaz- Aap nahi samajhenge.
Saying she tried to move away but he held her tightly by her arm.

Sidharth- Samjhao phir.

Shehnaaz- Asaan nahi hai Sidharth.. Jindagi se tang aa gayi hu ab mai.. Har kisi ki nazar mei khatakna accha nahi lagta ab.
Har ek insaan aisi nazar se dekhta hai mujhe jaise vidwaa hona mera kasoor hai.. Mujhe ye zindagi nahi chahiye Sidharth.. Pehle manhus aur ab apki mistress hone ka ilzaam.. Nahi bardaasht hota.
Mujhe nahi rehna yaha Sidharth.. I want to go away.... Far far away from these kind of people.
I hate this life.... I so damn hate it..

She said with her tearful eyes looking nowhere in particular.

Sidharth- Ek raasta hai phir ab to.

Shehnaaz- Kya?

___________________________________________