Chapter-17

Next morning Shehnaaz woke up and found herself on the couch.
There were some sound coming from the kitchen.
She went there and saw Ruhi cooking something.

Ruhi - Good Morning Sana.

Shehnaaz- Morning.. Tum yaha kya kar rahi subhah subhah?

Ruhi- Breakfast bana rahi hu baba.. Wo kya hai na pichle 2 months se bana rahi thi to aadat ho gayi hai..

Shehnaaz- Matlab tum yaha pichle 2 months se reh rahi ho?

Ruhi- Ha yaar.. Wo shoot kaafi lamba jaa raha hai kyunki beech mei hero change hua to wapas sab set karna para tha.. Anyway batao kya khaogi?

Shehnaaz- Mai bana deti Ruhi.. Tum mehmaan ho aur mehmaan se kaam nahi karate humare yaha.

Ruhi- Come on Sana... Mai yaha koi mehmaan nahi hu.. Mere Sidharth ka ghar hai to mera bhi hua na.. So chill.

Shehnaaz gritted her teeth hearing Mere Sidharth.

Stomping her foot she went inside her room..

Shehnaaz- Karamjali... Kalmuhi kahiki.
Mere Sidharth... She mimicked .
Aayi badi mere Sidharth ka ghar ... Huh.
Sidharth ki biwi nahi dikhti usko... Aur is Sidharth ki to Mai..

Stomping again she went inside the bathroom.

_________________________________

A month passed and it's been 6month of their not so proper marriage..

Shehnaaz and Sidharth decided to have their dinner outside to celebrate it..
Ruhi was also adamant to go with them because she wanted to click their pictures.

They sat in a scheduled corner to avoid any undue attention.

Sitting beside each other they kept talking like friends do normally.. There was nothing romantic or cozy kind off things done.

Shehnaaz was looking at him in new light today... His smile, his bunny teeth, his masculine body, his biceps peeping out from the cloth, his well built sculpture.... His beautiful deep eyes which had wrinkled whenever he smile.. Damn.. He is hot.
And she blushed even at the thought of checking him out.

The background music was the only romantic thing going on there..

Ruhi pushed both of them on the floor where a few couples were dancing..
Sidharth was not at all ready for that thus he kept denying..

But Ruhi pushed them together signing a thumbs up.

He passed a smile to her which she returned back wisely.

Slowly they both came closer and took the position..
Sidharth was a bit hesitant because he didn't wanted to make her feel uncomfortable but Shehnaaz was all okay with it thus he finally kept his hand on her waist..

They were dancing first time together and it made her feel giddy.

Ruhi clicked their picture and smiled looking at them.

___________________________

Next few days passed in a haste..
Sidharth had suddenly started behaving odd with her.

Most of the time he is with Ruhi which didn't go well with her.
She tried to initiate few conversation but he would often cut them short.

She started feeling lonely because Sidharth had hardly spared her few glances.

Ruhi was always so clingy with Sidharth and surprisingly Sidharth had no problem with that.

She started her shoot for the second movie after the first one being a huge success.

A number of times she felt alone in a span of month.
Sidharth is changing somewhere or may be he is distancing himself from her.
She knew that Sidharth don't take her as his wife and he made sure to give her hints about the same.

Today there was a success party of her first hit film and she wanted Sidharth to be with her there as she is still afraid of the crowd.

She got dressed beautifully .

She kept waiting for Sidharth but he didn't came

Her eyelashes felt heavy and a drop of tear rolled out of her eyes.

Waiting for him she slept on the floor exhausted.

At around 1AM the door bell clicked..

Shehnaaz woke up and opened the door and there she saw Sidharth standing with Ruhi in his arms clinging to him almost sleepy.

__________________________________________