25

They had been dating since December, but they were boyfriend for only 6 months when Harry asked Louis to come on vacation with him.

It was July and the lads were cuddling on the couch with all Louis's siblings. Lottie was on the floor, painting Harry's nails with Fizzy while Daisy was playing with his hair, trying to braid them with the help of Louis. Freddie was reading, or more inventing, a story since he did not know how to read and Phoebe was playing pica-boo with Ernest. Doris was sleeping in Mark's arms while the man smiled at how loving Louis's boyfriend was. Jay was taking pictures and caressing the little girls hair next to her husband.

Harry had became a part of the family. Everyone loved him. Sometimes, he would even go picks up the girls from school with Louis which was adorable. Louis loved to see the little girls running in the halls to hug their legs after a long day in class.

"Lou?" Harry said to get his boyfriend's attention while putting his head on his lap when they were done braiding their hair.

"Yes princess?" Louis answered, tangling his fingers with Harry's.

"You know how my mom her friend and I are going on a trip..." harry stopped, a little nervous and Louis kissed his cheek to make him continue.

"...well, they told me I could invite a friend and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Harry's asked shyly and if cours the older lad could not say no to that, but he decided to tease the giant bean that was laying on his lap.

"Oh, am I just a friend?" He said teasingly, acting like he was hurt which made harry laughed.

"Of course princess. I'll come with you." The boy answered attacking Harry's  lips and his mom agreed that he could go, even if he had not asked her.