16

Days passed and the weekend arrived. Anne was out, so Harry was home alone, reading some book that Zayn gave him when he heard a knock at the door. Wondering who it could be, since it was 2 a.m, he slowly opened the door to see his drunk boyfriend.

« Harry! » he exclaimed and fell on the ground.

Harry sighed and picked up his Louis before bringing him to the couch.

« You are too beautiful Hazzie » he said drunkenly.

« What are you doing here? »

« I came to see my boyfriend, they'll hell does it look like? »

« Am I still. Your boyfriend? Because you were suppose to come meet me at Nandos, but you never came. You didn't even text me. And since then you've been ignoring me. »

« Mmh » Louis started kissing Harry's neck, but was slowly pushed back by his boyfriend.

« What's wrong Louis? What did I do? »

« Nothing sweet cheeks »

« Then why are you ignoring me? »

« Because I'm a bad boyfriend »

« What are you talking about? »

« I'm a bad bad boyfriend Hazzie. I deserve to die. »

« What?! No baby, you don't deserve to die »

« Well I shouldn't have you. I want you but I can't have you »

« You already have me. »

« No »

« Wha-what? » A tear left Harry's eye, but Louis fastly kissed it.

« Grimshit took you away from me »

« Who's grimshit? Baby, no one took me away »

« Nick. That bastard kissed me that night when we were suppose to go to Nandos »

« That's why didn't come with me? What did you do with him? You know what I don't want to know »

Harry stood up, but a drunk Louis hugged him tightly so he couldn't leave. He was full on crying and he was seeing that louis was about to cry too.

« No darling, Nick kissed me. I pushed him back, I swear. I just knew it would break you. I didn't go to Nandos because I wanted to think about how to tell you that »

The two boys sat on the couch again and Louis started sobbing in Harry's neck. The youngest took the footballer hand and asked him to explain.

« The next morning, I was going to see you when he told me that if I went to you, he'd bully you. And- and baby I got so scared. He already beat up someone pretty badly and I didn't want that to happen to you. »

« Oh baby » Harry took Louis in his arms and both boys hugged and kissed each other's cheek.

After a while, they both went to sleep and to say that they were sad to find each other in the morning would be a lie.