17

« What will we do about Nick? I don't want you to get hurt » Louis said. What he didn't know was that he was pretty close to Mr. Corden, the principal. So Nick got kicked out of the school and the boys had the chance to love and kiss each other in the school.

« Hazzie! » Harry turned to see his old best friend while he was getting to his car.

« El! What are you doing here? » he asked hugging the young girl.

« Well, my grand father passsd away last week so we came for the funeral. I'll leave tomorrow though since the funeral is tonight. »

« I'm sorry love. Tell me if you need anything okay? I missed you »

« I'm missed you too curly » Eleanor responded and they hugged again.

« Hey ha- oh » Louis cutted himself when he saw his boyfriend hugging tightly a random girl he had never seen before.

« Baby! This is Eleanor, my childhood best friend. El this is Lou, my boyfriend. » Harry explained while Louis took the boys hand in his, showing how he was his.

« It's lovely to meet you mate! And Harry I'm so happy your finally in a relationship. I'm glad your happy » she said sincerely and the three of them talked, well more like Harry and Eleanor talked but Louis would say a few sentences from time to time.

Unfortunately, Eleanor had to leave after a while since her parents were waiting for her and Louis and Harry went to Harry's.