22

"Hazza" Louis moaned, grabbing his lovers hair as Harry was breathing, kissing and licking his neck. They were at school, in the bathroom that Louis had locked.

Suddenly, Louis was done with the teasing, so he grabbed his boyfriend's waist and switched the position. He started kissing Harry's lips passionately while Harry's back was against the wall, where Louis's back had been a few seconds before. The little lad brought his hands to Harry's bum and squeezed it, making harry moan. And that's how Louis putted his tongue in Harry's mouth.

Their make out session was stopped by the bell who rang, meaning class was about to start. Louis leaned his forehead on Harry's.

"We should get going" Harry said, his eyes still close; thinking how good it felt to have Louis by his side.

"Yeah. Let me walk you to class" Louis answered and without giving the time for Harry to answer, he opened the door took the tall boy's hand and dragged him yo his English class, sometimes leaving kisses on his cheek when people were looking at them because, even if the whole world was watching, Louis would still show them how perfect his boyfriend is.

Class was boring, like usually. Since Zayn and Harry had the same English class, they sat next to each other and played tic tac toe in the corner of the pages.

"I want to bring Lou on a date, but I might need your help to set it up" Harry wrote after one of their  game. Zayn obviously said he'd help, loving how happy his childhood friend and his new friend were together.

So after school, the two lads went shopping to buy the stuff they would need.

While they were buying candies and marshmallows, Zayns phone rang.

"Greg! What's up man"

"Hey Z! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"I'd love too, but I'm helping Harry with something"

"Don't worry Zaynie, go have fun and I'll finish" harry said, knowing he could finish to prepare the date on his own.

Zayn said he'd come and the call ended. The boys said goodbye and Zayn wished harry luck, knowing Louis would love the date, before leaving.

That's how harry went in the forest close by and placed all the stuff he had bought for Louis.

"Hey darling, I'm in the forest near the school. Would you come please? Sooner the better(: I love you xx" he wrote and Louis answered immediately, wondering why Harry was in a forest on his own and if he was okay.