23

"Baby?" Louis said when he arrived. He walked into the woods, following a line of white rocks.

After a few minutes of walking and anxiety coming in his chest, he was met with a beautiful sight.

Harry was reading a book on a baby blue blanket. Their was a basket full of food next to him and a tent close to him. Some lights were tangling from the trees and soft music was playing.

It was perfect.

"Wow Hazza... this is beautiful" Louis said and Harry stood up, giving him flowers.

"Thank you baby" Louis said after smelling the beautiful flowers and he kissed softly his boyfriend, his little sunflower.

"I hope you like it. I wanted to bring you on a date. A special date." Harry whispered in his ears and Louis blushed at that.

"I love it sweetheart. How could I not? You even brought dinner?" Louis asked and sat on the small blanket next to his loving boyfriend.

"Yeah. I made some sandwiches, their is pear wine which mom said was pretty good and recommended. Oh, I also bought your favourite candies with the help of Zayn and we bought marshmallows that we could eat during the fire camp. Also, there is a box of fruits and I prepared a tent so we can sleep here" Harry explained and Louis couldn't resist to kiss his dear lips.

"Let's eat then" Louis said while putting a cherry in his mouth. Their was watermelon cubes, bananas, strawberries, cherries and kiwis; all Louis's favourite fruits.

The lads talked all night and had the time of their life. They talked about projects in the future and how they would imagine their kids. They also talked about how Anna is better than Elsa and their favorite ride at Disneyland.

It was lovely, fun and sweet. They even danced on the beat of the slow music. Harry had putted his hair on Louis's chest and they were holding each other, listening to the other ones heartbeat.

When they got tired, they went in the tent, which was as cute as the outside. The bed was made. Their was plenty of blankets which made the bed look even more comfortable and the pillows were also fluffy. Their was a green pillow and a blue one. Louis smiled at that, remembering how beautiful Harry's eyes are and how peaceful he feels when he looks at them. So the only thing he could do was jump in the side of the bed where the green pillow was and hugged it tightly.

Harry chuckled at that and laid next to his boyfriend, kissing him on his temple.

"I loved this date Hazza. Thank you" Louis whispered in Harry's ears and that made the younger lad blush.

Louis could not believe how things had changed since they met. Harry used to be deaf and they were just friends that were crushing on each other.

Now, they had their legs tangled, their bodies glued together and Harry could hear his dear Louis. Everything was perfect and the only thing Louis could think of before falling asleep was how he fall asleep next to Harry every night.