11

"Zayn, Truth or dare?" Liam asked while drinking in his bottle. It was Harry's birthday and Zayn, Haz, Lou, Niall, Greg and. Ayn had decided to get together to celebrate it. Liam was singing what the lads were saying for Harry and Louis had a huge smile on his face while looking at his baby boy.

"Truth" Zayn responded and Liam asked him a popular question; if he had a crush on someone.

"No-yes. I don't know. There is this girl at school that is cute but I don't even know what's her name." Zayn explained and they continued the game.

"Okay! Louis, truth or dare?" Niall asked after about 30 minutes of them playing. Earlier, Harry had to take a shot of vodka, Liam was now missing his shirt, Niall had ran around the hous about five times. Gregory, him, had called his mom to tell her he broke his ankle while riding a cow and hugged Harry's mother for 10 seconds. Anne thought it was weird, but she knew that those boys were nice lads and good friends of her son. She was so happy that he had made friends. Anne had came to play with the boys a little bit, but that was it.

"Dare!" Louis answered, exited.

"I dare you to make out with Harry for two minutes straight." He said while smirking and Harry became red as a tomatoe.

The two boys were sitting on the couch, next to each other. Louis grabbed Harry and putted him on his lap. He slowly started talking and asked if he minded. Harry was so happy, but anxious inside. He nodded and a smile appeared on Louis face.

"Okay" Louis whispered, bring his face extremely close to Harry's, lips only millimeters apart. He moved one of his hands on Harry's waist up and down and started kissing those lips that he loved. Harry responded, putting his arms around Louis neck.

Louis bit Harry's lip and they started sucking each other slowly, but still, with so much passion. Harry had a firm grip on louis hair which was miking the smaller lad moan in his mouth. Louis grabbed his boys ass, not realizing that the other boys were slowly leaving the room. Louis took Harry in his arms and laid him on the couch while putting himself in between his arms. Their make-out session lasted a good 5 or maybe 10 minutes, but Niall broke their moment when he screamed that food was ready.

Harry and louis pulled away and became red due to the blush. Louis grabbed Harry's hand and kissed his cheek while asking if he liked it. The birthday boy nodded and they went in the kitchen.