12

It was present time. Everyone was in th living room, ready to give Harry's gift.

Greg had got him a gift card and a hoodie of Louis' team. Zayn had gotten him a journal and a few books that Zayn thought Harry would like, which, in fact, Harry was really happy of. Niall had gotten him a new watch and Anne brought him new stuff to decorate his room. Louis and Liam had gotten together to prepare a present to Harry. They had talked to Anne and doctors. Everything was fine. They just needed to tell Harry.

"Hazzie, Liam and I got you something together. Now, please let me finish before talking, okay?" He said while Liam was singing with a big smile on his face what Louis was saying.

"So, we did some research and even talked with doctors. Your mom told us that she heard about it but she didn't have the money. There is something that could make you hear. It's a surgery, not dangerous, but it doesn't work on everyone. If it works, you could hear Hazzie!" Louis said and Harry smiled widely, tearing up.

"Only, like your mom told me and Liam, it costs a lot of money. So, why I couldn't hang out with you a lot the past 2 months a wasn't because we had more football practice. It's because I got myself a job, and so did Liam. We raised enough money for you to have the surgery darling! There's an appointment ready for you, but only if you want to, okay? I really like you Haz. I don't mind if you're deaf or not. We've been dating for two months now, and I know it's not a lot, but I think if you want it, you deserve it." Louis said and seconds later, Harry was hugging him tightly crying tears of joy. He then hugged Liam and nodded his head, making the boys know that he'd get the surgery.

Anne was so happy for his boy. Actually, everyone was happy about it. Harry thought that it was the greatest present he ever had.