13

Months passed. It was now the beginning of may and everything was perfect. Zayn had finally talked to his crush. Her name was Gigi. They had been on a few dates and were really cute.Niall was still in love with his food. Everything was great.

Harry was getting his surgery. He was actually getting it while Anne and Louis were waiting.

"Thank you for taking care of my son Louis. I can see you love each other."

"It's no problem really. I care so much for him and I love to spend time with him."

"So yo know you're always invited at our house?"

Of course Anne. Thank you. And I'll always be there, as long as my Hazza is there."

Anne chucked and hugged her futur son-in-law.

"Harry styles" he doctor daid and both Louis and Anne stood up.

"The surgery went well. We are going to take off his bandages and know if he can hear sound. Only, one person can go at the time. Who wants to go first?" The doctor asked and Louis let Anne go, because it is still Harry's mom.

"Hi baby" Anne said, a little louder than a whispers she was so anxious to know if it worked, but she knew she did when she saw Harry turn his head fast and start crying.

The both hugged.

"Mom, I- I hear you" Harry said while crying. He had always wondered what his moms voice sounded like. Well he also wondered what it was like to watch movies with sound, listen to music and how was the voice of Louis.

"I know Haz, I know. Are you happy?" She said and when she saw her son nod with a bog smile on his lips, she knew it was the good thing to do.

After a good 30 minutes of talking, Anne said bye to Harry, since she had to go to work and Louis was dying to see him.

"Hazzie?" Louis shyly said while coming in the room.

Harry started crying. He cried and it was because he was hearing his boyfriend, but Louis didn't know that. Anne hadn't tell him the good news, so he had no clue that his baby boy could hear.

" what's wrong Haz? Is it happy or sad tears?"

"I hear you. I hear you Lou!"

Louis was so happy. He took Harry in his arms and spun him around the room.

"You hear me?"

"Yes"

"So can I tell you something?"

"Of course lou"

"I love you"

"Can I tell you something too?"

"Go for it darling"

"I love you too"

They both smiled brightly and slowly kissed each other's lips, showing the other all the love inside them.