After Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu brought them here with one word and one word, they told them about the fight against ghosts.

The two of them were dumbfounded, and looked at them incredulously, "You can kill it?"

Wen Qiao said sternly: "The husband killed it! The husband also suffered a lot of injuries after being sucked into the mouth of a ghost, and he is still weak now."

"My sister also helped, and its tooth was broken by my sister." Wen Tutu said weakly.

The look on Shi Wuming's face is indescribable.

The strength of this ghost head is not worse than that of Yuan Emperor Realm, and the aura when opening the ghost eyes can even overwhelm the Yuan Emperor Realm, approaching the Yuan Emperor Realm. If they only rely on them, it would actually not hurt a single hair of this ghost head at all. If Ning Yuzhou was sucked into the ghost head and took the opportunity to contain it, only then could Wen Qiao break its teeth.

Naturally, the two of Di Yu didn't know the inside story, and they were shocked to hear.

Liu Ruozhu sighed, and said, "It seems that we have taken care of it this time."

After separating from them, Di Wan and Liu Ruozhu walked towards the passage on the left and arrived here. They didn't expect that there would be such a terrible ghost here. After discovering that the ghost is extremely powerful, they didn't think about fighting it, but they didn't expect the abnormal transformation to live.

The evil spirits of the deep pit condensed into a huge ghost face instantly after discovering that there were intruders, and drove them to the deep pit.

It can be said that the two were forced to rush to the altar.

They originally thought that with the strength of the Yuanhuang Realm, even if this evil cultivation cave mansion was dangerous, they should be able to retreat with their whole body, but they didn't expect the danger here to be more terrifying than they thought. In the end, I was ashamed to let the children come to rescue them.

After resting almost, everyone looked at the ghost head and discussed how to solve it.

"This ghost can't be left." Liu Ruozhu said solemnly, "If you keep it, I'm afraid that the people of the Heavenly Sage Sect will use it for anything, and it's best to purify it."

Not only this ghost, but also the evil spirit in the pit must be resolved.

The evil spirit here is closely related to the ghost head, forming a cycle, resulting in a constant flow of evil energy. This place is changed into a terrible evil shadow land. If you leave it alone, I am afraid that a second ghost head will be born in the future. Used by those who are interested.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It's no problem, just let it be burned down by Wen Zhiyan."

Hearing its father picking its name again, the little Phoenix who was resting looked over and tweeted, as if asking something.

Ning Yuzhou took out the Huoyun Fangtian Seal, "Come here and breathe fire at it."

Seeing this Huoyun Fangtian Seal, Wen Qiao and the others understood how to do it. They should use the Huoyun Fangtian Seal to set fire to the ghost head just like they did in the blood pool.

The Heaven and Earth Fire and Phoenix Spirit Fire both have anti-evil effects, and they are also suitable for dealing with these.

Liu Ruozhu and the two were a little worried because they had not seen Ning Yuzhou's previous feat of destroying a pool of blood with the fire cloud and square seal. If the little phoenix is ​​an adult phoenix, it can naturally wipe out the ghost in one fell swoop, but it is now a young bird, and the phoenix's spirit fire is limited, I'm afraid the effect is not great.