593 : Ice Lotus seeds

Start from the beginning

Da Maoqiu said honestly. Brother Ning said that over-birth is not allowed, because the rations for Xiao Maoqiu are not enough, but he doesn't care about it. So for the time being, I can only give birth to five. When there are more and more celestials in the future, I can give birth freely.

Wen Qiao held back a smile and touched its fur to encourage her.

Wen Qiao followed Da Maoqiu to the valley of Zhu Xianling, and saw that there were thousands of Zhu Xianling in full bloom in the valley.

The valley selected by Wen Qiuqiu is very large. According to Wen Qiao's ’s visual observation, it is larger than the one in the Qiandao Secret Realm. I don’t know if Wen Qiuqiu was specially selected by Wen Qiuqiu to prepare for the future.

At the end of the valley, there has been formed into a ball of fairy honey.

Wen Qiuqiu will give the honey fat accumulated on the ground to Wen Qiao. These are turned into honey that the hairballs don't like to eat, they only eat fresh ones.

Wen Qiao did not refuse, put it away and used it as a gift.

After seeing the valley, Wen Qiao headed towards the other side of the mountain.

Little Qilin followed her and asked, "Sister Wen, where are you going?"

"Go to the cold ice pool."

Little Qilin remembers that there were Jingling Ice Lotus planted there. It was a variant of Jingling Water Lotus. Due to attribute problems, it needed to grow around ten thousand years of ice. The place where it was located was an ice and snowy land that was inaccessible to ordinary cultivators.

"Sister Wen also wants to give birth to ice lotus?"

Wen Qiao said, "I have nothing to do recently anyway."

"How can you do nothing?" Little Qilin didn't quite understand, "Aren't you and Brother Ning newly married?"

Wen Qiao paused before saying: "He has something to do. Many people came to him specially for this ceremony..."

Little Qilin understood again that it seemed that Brother Ning was really busy.

The two of them waded through the mountains and finally came to the place where the ice lotus grew.

This is a snowy area.

The scope of the snowy area is not large, and it is naturally incomparable to the snowy area of ​​the Sky Wheel Continent. This is the place that Ning Yuzhou specially vacated for the ice lotus. It was originally arranged with a special formation method and specially arranged for the pure spirit ice. The environment required for the growth of lotus. Later, Ning Yuzhou's cultivation base was improved, and after the space was expanded, the environment here also changed and became a snowy area.

The place where the Jingling Ice Lotus grows is in the depths of this snowy area.

When entering the snowy region, Wen Qiao formed a faint spiritual shield on her body, blocking the surrounding wind and snow.

The little unicorn is just a puppet, and he is not afraid of the cold, but the extremely cold temperature can easily make its puppet's shell stiff and cause inconvenience.

Wen Qiao picked it up and continued to walk through the snow.

Before I came to the cold lake, I saw a slim and icy spiritual plant in the icy world.

The veins of the leaf like ice crystals, the straight stems are white, exuding a faint chill, which is colder than the surrounding ice and snow.

Wen Qiao put down the little unicorn and sat in front of the cold pool.