590 : Disturbance

Start from the beginning

Aura shrouded the surroundings, and the guests who had been attracted by the change looked over in amazement, and found that in this situation, the two had simply finished the last procedure. I really didn't know what to say.

Wen Qiao put away the Daolu contract scroll, and was about to put it in the storage bag, but felt that it was wrong, so she passed it to her husband, let him put it in the space.

As long as this thing is there, they are justified Taoists under the witness of heaven.

Unless one day, the couple's relationship breaks down, and after the two agree, they tear up the scroll of the Taoist couple's contract together and take back the essence and blood in it, then it can be regarded as the cancellation of the relationship between the couple.

For Wen Qiao, it is impossible to get rid of it, and they will be together for the rest of their lives.

How Ning Yuzhou didn't know her thoughts, and smiled into the space.

"Master, Madam, let's go and see!" Wen Qiao summoned her scorching sun bow and said to Sheng Zhenhai and the others.

The people around heard the corners of their mouths twitching, what is the appearance of going to fight? Although I heard that this girl Wen was a belligerent, I didn't expect to be able to take such an active role in her double repair ceremony.

But the opponent has already fought over, how frustrated would he not to fight back?

Wen Qiao ignored these people and pulled Ning Yuzhou over, and at the same time turned around and ordered Wen Tutu to protect their father.

"Sister, I know." Wen Tutu promised.

After the two left, the guests looked at Ning Jichen. It was obvious that there were so many people here, as well as many relatives and friends, but before Wen Qiao went to fight, they were all worried about protecting his father-in-law... Such a peerless daughter-in-law, they too really want it.

Ning Jichen greeted everyone's envy, jealousy and hatred, and calmly walked towards the Min clan.

He is an enlightened old father, and he will never hold back the children. Of course, where is the safe place to nest, he will never let the thieves who enter the Chixiao Sect take advantage of the opportunity.

The Min clan members were naturally satisfied with the behavior of the in-laws, leaving a few people here to guard them, and they also flew to the side of Wen Qiao's sect.

The guests saw that the two of the ceremony ran to fight, and of course they couldn't keep it, so they followed.

In a short while, 80% of the people in the square walked away.

The few people in the crowd stared at the group of cultivators heading to the sect, their eyes flickering.

[Aunt Mei, do you want to do it now? ] A man with an ordinary face whispered.

The woman wearing a dark dark green vestment stared at the group of people who rushed towards the sect, and shook her head silently, [It is not suitable to do it now. 】

[When did you start? ] The man was a little anxious.

Not only him, but everyone around him is in the same mood.

They were sent by Lord Jiu and followed Aunt Mei to replace a disciple of a certain poor family, with the purpose of destroying the ceremony and assassinating Ning Yuzhou at the same time. It is a pity that they found it very difficult to assassinate Ning Yuzhou after they came to the Chixiao Sect, because he was crowded with people all the time, and he was still in the Yuanhuang realm, so he couldn't get close, let alone kill him.