⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️

Start from the beginning

"She had a fight with Abhimanyu Singhania, hadn't she?" Said Abhigyaan.

"Yaa, but how do you know?" Asked Reyansh .

"It's visible, she didn't introduce him. She did these types of things very much. And one more thing get ready to know the new version of Priya. She was currently on her silent mode but I know, she must have found a method to stop herself becoming a chatterbox. She is a full dramebaaz."

"That means we have a new member in our group." Said divyansh. (Group- Divyansh, Reyansh, Rudransh)

Soon Adhyaa came with rakhis in her hand and went in the kitchen and brought a thali contained roli, chawal, diya and sweets and stand infront of Abhigyaan and he took out rakhis from his pocket and they tied eachother rakhis.

"Don't you want to know what are the other things I brought for you?" Asked Abhigyaan.

"No.. because I know, you yourself will show me those." Said Adhyaa

He smiled and opened the zip and put all the things on the table.

"My Superman, Ironman, locket, diary" she was elated to see all her childhood toys which she hide them after Inaya's death.

"Adhyaa, could you give me the locket once?" Asked Dinkar.

"Yes, take it."

Dinkar was shocked to see the locket. His mother always bought a locket for her grandchildren so she also bought one for Adhyaa but before she gave it to her Adhyaa was kidnapped. And the locket which Adhyaa had, looked exactly like that one. His mother showed the locket to Dinkar only, that's why others didn't get what was going on in his brain.

"Adhyaa, how do you get this necklace? I mean, you know who gave it to you or you bought it." Asked Dinker.

"I know but mein bahut chhoti thi tab toh jyada yaad nhi hai [I was very young then, so I don't remember much] but he knows." said Adhyaa, pointing towards Abhigyaan.

"Yes.... Sir I know about it. The matter is that we were in the dhaba near the highway almost 10-11 years ago. An old lady was sitting on the seat alone so Adhyaa went towards her and talked to her and when I reached there, Priya bade achche se dadaji ko suna rhi thi ki 'aap akele chhod kar kyu gaye dadi ko pata hai kitna ro rhi thi woh chalo ab sorry bolo unhe aur promise Karo ki aap kabhi nahi jaoge unhe chod kar' and she didn't stopped at it she shouted at him and didn't stop even when they are leaving she stopped only when the old lady assured her that the old man was sorry and he would never leave her like that day. She gave her the locket and also told her that next time they will leave with her." Said Abhigyaan.
[Priya was very well narrating to Grandfather that 'Why did you Grandma leave alone. God knows how much she was crying. Now say sorry to her and promise that you will never leave her']

"And you know what he did next. He locked Eno and me in the room saying that they will take us with them and leave him here ALONE." Said Adhyaa.

"Yes, so how can I let anyone take you just like that?" Said Abhigyaan.

"Beta you know that lady was your grandmother and she actually bought this necklace for you to give you at your naming ceremony but she couldn't, but look here you got this anyhow. " Said Dinkar, "I saw this locket before coming to the function, asked her about it and that time she didn't inform anyone about it, that's why I am the only one who knows about the necklace."