589 : Double repair ceremony

Start from the beginning

"Husband!" Wen Qiao jumped up in surprise and ran towards him.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and hugged the person who rushed over, letting her squeeze his lifeline, and let her check his body without any precaution.

"Is your injury better?"

"Okay." Ning Yuzhou took her, sat on the stone chair in front of the door, and asked with a smile, "What's the matter recently?"

Wen Qiao told him about the arrival of the master sisters, Ning Jichen and the Min clan, as well as people from various sects, "Many people want to visit you, Master Dan of the Dan League, Master Cen of Qingyun Zong, Gui One, Seven Star Gate, Five Great Families... There are many people."

This time there are a lot of people who came to the Chixiao Sect, from the Central Continent, from the inner seas, from the Tanglin... Regardless of whether you know them or not, these days when you hear about people, you are too busy to see people. Only at night can you be quiet to rest for a while.

However, Wen Qiao also took the opportunity to reminisce about the old with many friends, which was not bad.

"Thanks for your hard work." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile, "I will see them tomorrow."

Wen Qiao said suddenly: "Also, I have seen the exercises you gave me many times, so I will learn it by heart. After the ceremony is over, let's practice together."

Ning Yuzhou: "...Hmm."

The moonlight was like water, and she found that his ear beads were a little red, like white jade dyed with a rose color, but his expression was gentle.

The next day, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao appeared together at Tianyun Peak.

Hearing that he was leaving the customs, a group of people rushed to Tianyun Peak to look for him.

When Sheng Zhenhai saw these crazy guys, he was worried that the hall of Tianyun Peak would be overwhelmed by them, and he quickly led them to a hall in the clan where they were used to entertain guests, and asked his disciples to set up tables and chairs and Lingguo snacks to entertain them. If you want to find someone, just come here to find it, whatever they do.

The disciples of the Chixiao Sect who were in charge of the service were surprised, and once again felt Ning Yuzhou's reputation in Wusheng Continent.

Terrible!

People who come here are not looking for Ning Yuzhou to discuss alchemy, formations, and refining tools, or they want to seek spiritual pills. When I heard that he was even capable of Fulu, and was already a king-level Fulu master, the disciple of Fuding Sect, who had always been indifferent, was almost crazy.

"Isn't that only the pill formation?" The master of Fu Dingmen cursed the stupid disciple, "What a good opportunity to be in the enchantment formation back then, why don't you learn from Nie Shenxuan of the same school and Qi Jiake of Qixingmen? Make friendship with him first?"

Fu Rui was dumbfounded, "Master, I didn't know he was also good at Fulu at the time!"

He was wronged too, okay? According to the world's thinking, a person can learn to refine pill and formations is already great, how can he be proficient in everything? But Ning Yuzhou is a monster, not only proficient, but also cultivating all four to the king level.

Listen to what he said?

"...In the past, the cultivation base was low and the spiritual power was insufficient, so I just learned it casually. Now that I have cultivated to the Yuanhuang state, it should be no problem to try the king level. I will practice some king level spirit pills in the next day... Not bad, I was about to make a king-level pill furnace for Master Fei, but the king-level formation was learned during the recent retreat, and I happened to discuss it with several great-grandfathers of the Min clan... Fu Lu, I drew a king-level pill the day before yesterday. The Diamond Talisman, the effect is not bad..."