He decided not to talk about Min Sulin for now.

Although Min Jishu decided not to speak, Min Mubei was such a keen person. He glanced at his wife who was happily pulling a few wives and chatting with him, got up and walked out, and called Shang Min Jishu at the same time.

Coming outside, Min Mubei cast a mute curse around and asked: "Since I'm sparse, what else do you have to say?"

Min Jishu was a little embarrassed, "Grandfather, I promised Aunt Sulin not to say it."

Hearing that it was a matter of adopting a daughter, Min Mubei was silent, and said leisurely: "Where is she now?"

"Xiling Water."

"Magic repair site?" Min Mubei looked at him sharply.

Min Jishu clenched his teeth. Since Aunt Sulin had promised not to tell the people, he still had to do it. Being able to disclose this is also to allow Min Sulin to take advantage of Min's power when she wants to leave Xilingshui in the future, although he doesn't know if she will do so.

Although Min Mubei didn't ask carefully, he could guess a little.

What will happen to a beautiful female self-cultivation in a magic repair site, where can he not guess? The left is just relying on a certain magic repair to achieve her own goals.

Seeing that Min Mubei not only didn't press the question, but turned to leave, Min was a little confused, "Grandfather, you..."

Min Mubei whispered, "After the double repair ceremony between Aha and Yuzhou is over, I will go to Xilingshui myself."

Min Jishu was shocked when he heard it, "Grandfather, Xiling water is very dangerous, you must not go there alone..."

"When I'm stupid?" Min Mubei said with a smile, "Isn't there still three ancestors?" Their Min clan has three Yuan Emperor realm ancestors, they just crushed it over, and they didn't believe they could not bring people back.

Min Jishu stopped speaking.

****

Chixiaozong issued an invitation letter.

The invitation letter with the big red bottom and the tie-in pattern is particularly festive. Everyone understands the content of the letter the moment they see the letter.

Sect Master Cheng of Qingyun Sect opened the letter of invitation, and when he saw the names side by side on the letter of invitation, he was a little surprised.

"It turned out that these two juniors held the double repair ceremony."

Zhuang Yi, the chief disciple of Sect Master Cheng, said: "Master, they are not juniors now. I heard that they are both in the Yuan Dynasty realm now."

Sect Master Cheng was startled and nodded: "You're right! I didn't expect that Sheng Zhenhai was so lucky to accept two genius disciples. I heard that the two were from Dongling, separated from the Central Continent by Cangwu Mountain. Then, when the two came to the Central Continent from Dongling, they met Junior Daoyan’s apprentice and daughter in Cangwu Mountain, and had some conflicts with them..."

Speaking of this, Sect Master Cheng is also somewhat helpless.

True Monarch Dao Yan and Fairy Liuyun both have a left-handed temperament and are too persistent, and they are not able to raise disciples and daughters, so that Mu Ziming and Mu Shan will offend people thoroughly.

If they were in Cangwu Mountain at that time, Mu Shan and the others had not offended Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, maybe they would choose to worship Qingyun Sect?