587 : Double repair ceremony

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Chi Chi Chi ~" Da Mao Qiu happily turned around Wen Qiao.

Hearing it clearly, Wen Qiao couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou.

"What does it say?" Ning Yuzhou asked calmly.

"Wen Qiuqiu said that there is a lot of space now. It asks if it can give birth to small hairy balls?" Wen Qiao said truthfully, concealing the big hairy ball's words to lay eggs for her.

Ning Yuzhou was very good at talking, "Yes." Whatever he thought of, he added, "It's okay to have small hairballs, but you can't have too many. If you don't have enough fairy spirits, Aha won't help you grow them."

If it’s super-birth and find that the rations of the small hairballs are not enough, isn’t it just about the scum that is born or raised? Such irresponsible things must be stopped.

Da Maoqi squeaked and agreed.

When it returned to the valley where Zhu Xianling was planted, Da Maoqiu began to patrol Zhu Xianling in the valley, and calculated how many small hairballs these Zhu Xianling could feed. After all the calculations, it was found that there were not many small hair balls that could feed, and Xiao Miaomiao had to help with a variety of things.

Unfortunately, it wanted to find Wen Qiao, but found that Ning Yuzhou had taken the person away long ago.

They came to the place where Jingling water lotus grows.

Wen Qiao hasn’t entered the space for a long time, and hasn’t given birth to the spiritual plants in the space much. They let them grow freely. Therefore, the spiritual plants in the space are similar to before. The Jingling water lotus does not even have a flower bud, which causes them. It has not been a long time to harvest the lotus seeds of Jinglingshui.

Wen Qiao decided to let it go first, and then come in when needed to give birth to some pure water lotus.

After reading the Jingling water lotus, they went to the other side of the lake, where there was a five willow tree growing from the lake. The breeze came, and the willow branches were swaying and graceful.

"The five willow trees don't grow much." Wen Qiao touched it.

The Five Willow Tree is a five-element tree, which cannot be easily approached by mortals. It let Wen Qiao touch it, not a willow branch to take people away.

Ning Yuzhou stood at a distance, not wanting to be drawn into the lake by a willow tree in front of Aha.

However, if he uses his mind to control the space, he is not afraid of it, but the five willow tree belongs to the tree of the five elements. It is better to let it grow freely and not to interfere with it too much.

In addition to the five willow trees, there are also Ziyao Lingjing fruit trees, which only grow into small saplings.

There are also several spiritual fruits obtained from the Eight Formation Juntian Tu, the red vermilion fruit, the yellow pill fruit, and the purple crystal fruit. They are all in the budding stage and need to be planted carefully by Wen Qiao.

"Well, I really have to take some time to plant them well." Wen Qiao said to Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou looked at her with a smile and didn't stop it, as long as she was happy.

At dawn, they came out of space.

Next, they squatted around the abandoned Huangsha City for nearly half a month, and finally found someone approaching Huangsha City.

It is a pity that although the person is caught, it is not the master, it is just a casual cultivator hired by the other party to check the situation here.