587 : Double repair ceremony

Začít od začátku

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao chose a place, and when the night came, the two went into the sandstone to escape the wind and sand.

The area of ​​sandstone is very small, only two people can go in side by side, it is difficult to turn around.

The two leaned close to each other, shoulders shoulder to shoulders. There were only them in the small space. Wen Gungun and Xiao Fenghuang, who had always been inseparable, were thrown to Wen Tutu.

The wind and sand roared outside, and in the quiet space, the breath of the two was very close.

Wen Qiao turned to look at the man next to her, staring at him intently.

Ning Yuzhou also turned his head to look at her, and asked with a smile, "Aha, what are you looking at?"

Wen Qiao laughed at him, showing a pretty little pear vortex on her cheeks, which made people feel her happiness. She briskly said: "Husband, you are now in the Yuanhuang Realm."

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

"When we return to Chixiao Sect, let's hold a double repair ceremony." Wen Qiao was still thinking about this in her heart.

Ning Yuzhou took her hand and met her bright and joyful eyes, how willing to refuse her. He was incredibly gentle, and he gave a soft hum.

Then he saw the little girl showing a brilliant smile to him, her brows were so bright and brilliant.

"Since the double cultivation ceremony is about to be held... then can I practice the double cultivation technique?" Wen Qiao asked him with a blink of an eye. The cute appearance made it hard for a man to refuse.

Ning Yuzhou: "...Yes."

With that, he took out a jade slip from the storage bag and handed it to her.

Wen Qiao happily took it, and the divine sense went in and found that it was indeed a set of exercises. She was surprised and said: "So you are ready, I will study hard."

...Actually, you don't need to work so hard.

Ning Yuzhou's face was slightly hot, and he coughed lightly, and suggested, "Want to enter the space and have a look?"

"Yes!" Wen Qiao said categorically, this time he successfully advanced to the Yuanhuang Realm, and she didn't know what the space had changed.

The change in space is greater than imagined.

When they entered the space, Wen Qiao realized that his spiritual sense could not see clearly how big the space was.

She was full of surprise: "It turns out that after the Yuan Emperor realm, the space can be so big!"

Ning Yuzhou took her and took her away.

The two climbed over the mountain where the stone golden python vines grew. The rolling mountains were as beautiful as green, the peaks and ridges were undulating, and the mountains were foggy. It was a fairyland.

Coming to the edge of the land, Wen Qiao looked at the chaotic air at the edge of the space and asked: "Husband, is the Nine Life Chaos Beast conceived in such a chaotic air?"

"Yeah." Ning Yuzhou looked at the gray muddy and whispered softly: "There are many dangerous chaotic beasts in the chaos. If you accidentally stray in it, you must leave as soon as possible."

Oh, Wen Qiao.

After viewing the edge of the land, they returned to the vicinity of the house.

A big hair ball rolled over and threw on Wen Qiao's body, smearing the long hairs all over her face.