586 : Back to Qingyanzhou

Start from the beginning

"In a few days, we will meet him." Ning Yuzhou said.

Everyone looked at him, obviously he said very casually, but everyone present meant that he actually wanted to hit the door directly. There were six Yuanhuang realm in their presence, and only two Yuanhuang realm demon cultivators, a mere Gong Zhihong didn't need to be concerned at all. If the other party is innocent, that's all, if it's unintentional, don't blame them for doing it directly.

"Listen to you." Wen Qiao said without hesitation.

The crowd chatted for a while, and the Blue Winged Wolf King thoughtfully asked them to rest.

Ning Yuzhou had just gone through the thunder tribulation, and there was no rain to recover after the tribulation, so he could only heal his injuries by himself. Although he had successfully advanced to the Yuanhuang realm, he still looked a little weak.

The following day, the wind and sand receded, and everyone walked out of the resting cave and found that Ning Yuzhou had not appeared.

"My husband is in retreat." Wen Qiao said.

Everyone was not surprised. With Ning Yuzhou's terrible way of crossing thunder and robbery, he must have not healed from his injuries. This retreat was not only to consolidate his cultivation, but also to take the opportunity to treat.

Sheng Zhenhai is a busy person. Since the apprentice is busy, he suggested: "It's better to find Gong Zhihong first."

Liu Ruozhu agreed with her husband and said to Wen Qiao and the others: "Your Master and I can go to find the public and rule Hong Kong, and we will bring him here if necessary."

The meaning of listening to this is to directly start the fight and tie people over.

As the master of the mobile desert, the Blue Winged Wolf King decided to go with them. One is to lead them, and the other is to have him shocked, not afraid of any small actions by Gong Zhihong. Wen Tutu was worried, and followed.

Finally the four left together.

Wen Qiao also wanted to go, but was left by Sheng Zhenhai and his wife, saying that she had rarely come to Qingyanzhou, so she stayed here to reminisce about the past with the Blue Wing Demon Wolf. At the same time, Ning Yuzhou was in retreat to recuperate, and someone had to guard him to avoid accidents.

The people who were left in Qingyanzhou had nothing to do, so they looked for things to do.

The little wolf quickly became acquainted with Wen Gungun and Little Phoenix. They were enjoying themselves everywhere in the oasis, eating some red cherry fruits from time to time. Min Jishu was very interested in why Qingyanzhou could block the wind and sand in the flowing desert at night, and decided to study to see if there was any hidden formation.

Master Wuming was idle and bored, and ran to find the only camel beast in Qingyanzhou.

"The demon wolf even knows how to raise camels? Isn't it raised as a reserve food?" Shi Wuming looked incredible.

The blue-winged demon wolf is a carnivorous monster, and low-level monsters like the camel beast are one of their food. So when you see a camel beast raised in this oasis, you can see that it can ignore the surrounding blue-winged monster. The camel beast gnaws on the green leaves and red cherry fruit leisurely, not like living in a place full of natural enemies all year round, causing mental weakness.

Wen Qiao glanced at him, "This is the mount that my husband and I stayed here back then."

She briefly recounted what they had done when they came to the mobile desert. Shi Wuming was shocked and said with emotion: "Sister Aqiao and Brother Ning are really lucky, and things happen wherever they go, so I won’t be bored with you. ."