586 : Back to Qingyanzhou

Start from the beginning

Obviously, after the Azure Winged Wolf King transforms into shape, his daily habits have also moved closer to others.

The Blue Winged Wolf King invited them to their seats, and there were a lot of red cherry fruits on the table, exuding a strong sweet fragrance.

Ning Yuzhou took a Dan Yingguo entrance and ate it slowly.

This Dan Ying Guo was obviously carefully selected. The teacher was fatally ate one, and his brows were immediately frowned. "It's too sweet, so sweet." Lingguo still needs moderate sweetness, this Dan Ying fruit is too sweet to be too greasy.

When he said this, he suddenly found that Ning Yuzhou's complexion had not changed, and he continued to eat one by one.

Others also noticed that looking at the calm appearance of the Blue Winged Wolf King, there was nothing left to understand.

When Ning Yuzhou and the others lived in the Qingyan Oasis, the Qingyi Wolf King knew the habits of the two. Ning Yuzhou was addicted to sweetness. The sweeter the Lingguo, the more he liked it. Those sweet and greasy Dan Yingguo could be eaten in one go, a few dishes. In contrast, although Wen Qiao also likes Dan Ying Guo, she also likes other flavors, as long as it is Ling Guo, she likes it.

After Wen Qiao ate some Dan Ying Guo, he asked, "Wolf King, who came to Huangsha City afterwards?"

Everyone's gaze suddenly fell on the Blue Wing Wolf King.

The Blue Winged Wolf King said: "It have been there twice, and there was only one person. The other party was wearing a black cloak and could not judge his gender from his body shape. Because it was in the Yuan Dynasty, the demon wolves couldn't get close, nor could they judge the other party's origin. "

Wen Qiao nodded, if it is Yuanhuang, it is really difficult to handle, if you get too close, you will definitely be found.

"But we have noticed that after the other party leaves the abandoned Huangsha City, they will go to Heiyan Gorge." After a pause, the Blue Winged Wolf King said again, "When that person went to Heiyan Gorge, Heiyan Gorge had already been established."

What does a mysterious Yuanhuang realm go to Heiyanxia for?

"What is the relationship between Gong Zhihong, the lord of Heiyan Gorge, and that person?" Ning Yuzhou asked, holding a red cherry fruit.

The Blue Winged Wolf King frowned slightly, shook his head and said, "We can't be sure either."

As a true monarch of the Yuan Dynasty, Gong Zhihong would be aware of the presence of a practitioner from the Yuan Dynasty in Heiyan Gorge, but he didn't take any action, which shows that Gong Zhihong should know that person. Of course, it is also possible that the person specifically suppressed the cultivation base and did not alarm Gong Zhihong.

No matter what it is, it is certain that that person should have something to do with Heiyanxia.

Then the Blue Winged Wolf King told them about the situation of Xia Gong Zhihong.

Gong Zhihong is a casual cultivator in the mobile desert. His talent is not good. It may be some luck that he can reap the opportunities along the way and cultivate to the Yuanhuang realm. After practicing to the Yuan Dynasty, he joined a powerful Huangsha City in the mobile desert and became its guest. Later, the bandits in Heiyan Gorge were destroyed. The practitioners planned to build a cultivation city there, and Gongzhihong became Heiyan lord of the gorge.

There is nothing suspicious about it.

However, people who have nothing suspicious about the underground space of the abandoned Huangsha City should also be included in the suspicion.