584 : Water of life

Start from the beginning

With this underground space attracting sky thunder, Ning Yuzhou could perfectly avoid a heavy thunder catastrophe.

Shi Wuming secretly thought, it seems that Ning Yuzhou chose to cross the catastrophe here, and really counted all aspects. Not only did he find an existence to replace him, but also helped to separate a part of the hatred, so that Tian Lei would not just stare at himself.

One after another, the sky thunder descended, slashing into the underground space one after another.

The yellow sand exploded in the sky, and no one could see clearly the situation in the underground space. Only the sudden cold breath made people shiver, and soon disappeared into invisible.

Sheng Zhenhai and his wife and Min Jishu looked at the place in front of the catastrophe. They couldn't see how the underground space was. According to the strength of the current sky thunder, the underground space would definitely be destroyed once it was cut.

In this way, they haven't seen it, and they won't have any thoughts they shouldn't have.

Sheng Zhenhai sighed softly, "Aha, you are right for not telling us the situation in this underground space."

No matter how firm the belief is, occasionally there will be a bit of vacillation, and a heart that shouldn't be there.

Wen Qiao responded casually, staring closely at the place of crossing the catastrophe, not even paying attention to what he said.

Upon seeing this, Sheng Zhenhai knew that she was worried, so he stopped asking questions about the underground space.

The second thunder tribulation finally finished.

The place where Huangsha City is located has become a deep pit, and Ning Yuzhou's aura can be felt. Although it is a little bit depressed, there is nothing serious about it.

Min Ji sighed slowly, "Brother-in-law is so amazing, he could even think of finding this kind of place to get through the thunder and catastrophe."

"Aha, Yuzhou's Thunder Tribulation has always been so terrible?" Liu Ruozhu asked in a low voice.

Wen Qiao said, full of worry.

"Why?" Sheng Zhenhai couldn't understand. Although his apprentice looked unfathomable, he was quite decent in what he could do. What did he do that would be so damaging to be smashed by Tian Lei?

Liu Ruozhu and Min Jishu thought the same way, looking at the robbery cloud condensing in the sky with puzzlement.

The third heavenly thunder was brewing, and they could feel the mighty power of the thunder that day.

"Of course Brother Ning is too good, Tian is jealous of talents." Shi Wuming said solemnly.

Sheng Zhenhai, Liu Ruozhu, and Min Jishu looked at him with ineffable words. Is this serious? This excuse is too unwilling to deceive people at all.

The teacher had no life, and said if it weren't the case, what else would it be like?

The three of them also couldn't understand why Ning Yuzhou's Thunder Tribulation was so terrible. Although they thought this reason was absurd, they could only believe it.

The third thunder calamity has been brewed.

Wen Qiao's heart tightened instantly, and when she saw Tian Lei bypassing Ning Yuzhou and slashing underground again, her heart suddenly loosened.

It turns out that the underground space has not been destroyed.

It seems that this underground space should be able to block another heavy thunder.