582 : Tianshengmen

Start from the beginning

Shi Wuming is not very happy, "I can't do anything, but I can also talk to her and discuss with her. What if she is blind someday and suddenly looks at me?"

"Master sister will not be blind, her eyes are so good." Wen Qiao said.

The teacher was so fateful that he didn't want to talk to them.

After Wen Qiao returned, many disciples of the Chixiao Sect came to Jucui Peak admiringly, and wanted to get closer to this little uncle.

It was originally a junior junior sister, but now she became a junior junior uncle, which did not affect Wen Qiao's position in the hearts of the disciples of the Chixiao Sect. The disciples of the Chixiao Sect still liked her very much. Especially after discovering that she became a little uncle, she is no different from the previous little sisters, and the attitude remains the same, making them more bold.

Those who hear this will not refuse, and by the way, point them to practice.

In this way, the disciples of Chixiaozong like to run here even more.

"Since Senior Brother Ning entered Ling Yunfeng's gravity room and closed, he has not been seen coming out, and I don't know how he is now."

"Little Master, are you going to Ling Yunfeng to see Senior Brother Ning?" A disciple asked Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao shook her head, "I won't bother him when he leaves the customs."

After learning that the many disciples of the Chixiao Sect had nothing to do, they all ran to Ju Cuifeng to find Wen Qiao for advice. Sheng Zhenhai was also happy, but he was only happy for a few days. I heard that those disciples were not going.

Both Sheng Zhenhai and his wife were a little strange, and asked Tian Yunfeng's inner disciples why they didn't go.

The Tianyunfeng disciple who was questioned looked so painful, "Sect Master, it's not that everyone doesn't want to go, but the little uncle pointed out that we have to lie in bed for a few days. It is a small matter to waste time, but it is really painful. "

"Why does it hurt?" Sheng Zhenhai was puzzled, "We Aha, but a gentle and good boy, will never make a heavy hand."

The Tianyunfeng disciple looked at him, and wanted to ask Sect Master whether his eyes were blinded by eye feces?

Liu Ruozhu remembered the empty stone that was smashed by Wen Qiao's fist on the top of Tianyun Peak, but hse understood a little bit, and smiled and asked, "Is the Aha stronger?"

It’s not too big, it’s terribly big!

The Tianyunfeng disciple thought secretly and nodded silently.

Liu Ruozhu couldn't help being so handsome, personally inspecting the Tianyunfeng disciple who had been admired by Wen Qiao in the past, and found that there were no sequelae, but she was relieved. It seems that Aha is indeed a measured child.

The Tianyunfeng disciple said embarrassedly: "Although it did hurt a bit during the process, it didn't affect it afterwards, and it seemed that the Ren Du channel was opened up. Many things that were unclear in the past are unblocked."

If it wasn't too painful, this alone would make them all unable to help running towards Jucui Peak.

It's a pity that the pain was so unforgettable that I couldn't master the courage to pass it in a short time.

The days in Chixiao Sect were very leisurely.

Just as Wen Qiao was instructing those disciples of Chixiao Sect below the Yuanzong realm to practice, Ning Yuzhou finally left the customs.