The teacher had no life to retort, "It can't be said that even lunatics have pursuits. Maybe they want to unify the mainland? Or are they pursuing the supreme strength? Or is it to ascend to the upper realm..."

For cultivators, there are too many things that can be tempted.

Min Jishu was silent, then nodded, thinking he was right.

The seemingly crazy actions of Di Ying back then actually had other purposes hidden. They were all misled by her superficial craziness, so that they missed the opportunity to discover the truth, and that would kill Min Sudi, who was supposed to be able to avoid death.

Although Min Mubei and the others didn't say anything, how did Min Jishu not feel the regret and regret in their hearts?

Because of this, Min has also learned to think in another way and look at problems, instead of just believing what the world says.

"Forget it, let's go back to Chixiao Sect." Wen Qiao said.

Finding that she was not in a good mood, Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu didn't say anything, so the monster car turned back along the way.

It was another long journey from Nanming to Chixiaozong. Because they were not in a hurry, they spent several years on the road, and in the meantime they turned to Dongling.

"Brother Wen, since you became the demon king of Mount Cangwu and Mount Lintai, I haven't seen you go back to see it, aren't you worried?" Shi Wuming asked the child's forehead.

Wen Tutu patted his hand, "What are you worried about?"

"A morphing demon repair robbed your Demon King's territory."

"If you want to grab it, grab it, and grab it back later."

These words were extremely domineering, and the people in the monster car couldn't help laughing.

By the time they returned to Chixiao Sect, it had been nearly ten years since they left last time.

There was still no change in Chixiao Sect. When they came back, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife were very happy. They asked about it. When they found out what they had done on the side of Xilingshui, both of them were a little bad.

"Master, Madam, this is Xuanyun scale stone, for you." Wen Qiao very generously took out two bags of Xuanyun scale stone, one bag was a gift to honor the master and his mother, and the other was a gift to the sect.

Sheng Zhenhai and his wife had complex expressions. They found that after accepting these two apprentices, their elders did not give them as much to their apprentices as the two apprentices respected them. If this continues, how can they accept it with a shameless face?

"Master, Madam, have they come back?" Wen Qiao asked.

Sheng Zhenhai shook his head, "Not yet, I heard that they entered a secret realm and were trapped in the secret realm."

"Is it dangerous?" Wen Qiao's expression shrank.

"Don't worry, there is nothing dangerous." Liu Ruozhu smiled, "That secret realm has a characteristic, it will only open once in 20 years, and they estimate that they will have to stay in it for some time."

Wen Qiao was relieved just now.

After chatting with her master and her mother for a while, she learned that Ning Yuzhou was still practicing in retreat, and Wen Qiao said goodbye.

Back at Jucui Peak, Shi Wuming said with regret: "I didn't expect Fairy Qin to come back."

"You can't do anything when she comes back." Wen Tutu hit him.