580 : Xuanyun Linshi mines

Start from the beginning

"Will it be in the top ten?" Min Jishu was a little worried, but they came here pretending to be disciples of Blood Luomen. If they were in the top ten, it would be too noticeable.

"No, the toxicity of Mochizuki Beauty's tears is not so severe, it will linger after fifty or sixty at most."

Just as he was talking, several demons came over, among them the demon girl of the Acacia Sect.

"You are the disciples of Blood Luomen? Why haven't I seen you before?" the demon girl of the Acacia Sect asked, her eyes looking at the four of them.

The four of them are now standard magic repairs, thin and gloomy. Although they are not ugly, they are not beautiful men. The witches of the Acacia Sect looked disappointed.

So it's no wonder that they always rob men on the right side of the site, there are really few good-looking men on the Mozong side.

"We are new disciples who have recently joined the Blood Solomon." Wen Qiao replied calmly, her expressionless appearance, looking even more gloomy.

Anyway, it's not the handsome man that witches like.

The demon girl of Hehuan Sect walked away without much interest.

The remaining demon asked, "Didn't the Blood Luomen not participate in the Hundred Flowers Feast in the past? Why did it suddenly come this year?"

The teacher had no life to say: "We happened to find a poisonous flower recently, and came here when we felt we met the conditions."

Under this implied meaning, they made their own way and did not know the blood Luomen.

The magic cultivators suddenly realized that this kind of thing is not surprising. Since it is a feast of flowers, it is natural to gather a hundred kinds of poisonous flowers. Regardless of the forces involved, they can represent a certain school or an individual. However, those who can come to participate must have an identity, and if they are of unknown origin, they will not be able to enter the city at all.

This is to prevent righteous path practitioners from getting in.

Min Ji thought to himself, if this is the case, they are still not in the same way. Not only them, it is estimated that there are quite a lot of people who got in.

After discussing the habit of poisonous flowers, those demonic cultivators finally left contentedly.

"Temporarily passed." Shi Wuming said with a smile, "Then I will wait for the next round of re-elections and finals."

In the following days, they went to spectate the re-qualification match of the feast of flowers, and at the same time, they did not forget to observe the scene of Min Sulin's white lotus and the demon girl in secret.

Min Sulin's combat effectiveness did not lose to that group of enchanting girls.

All the demon girls of the Hehuan Sect are all charming because of their cultivation techniques. Even though their looks are not so beautiful, they have a soft and feminine attitude on their bodies, which makes up for their lack of appearance.

Although many men may prefer the type of enchantress, in Xilingshui, there are probably too many enchantresses, but on the contrary, those icy and jade female sisters are more popular with men.

Qing Xiao, the sect master of the Qingyan Gate, has a bright hobby. He doesn't like the charming witches, but the saints who like ice and jade. Moreover, he is still a face-controller. Min Sulin's appearance fits his liking, as if he grows according to his preferences. This is also the reason why Min Sulin's identity and origin were not clear at the beginning, so he tried to save it.