578 : Pretend as demon cultivators

Start from the beginning

"The Five Poison Sect is good at using poison, you have to pretend to be a little bit like." The teacher gave them no life to give them an idea, "If you meet people, you will feed them a poison pill."

Wen Qiao promised: "No problem."

The terrain of Xilingshui is complicated. In addition to the Panshui River, there are mountains, hills and plains, as well as many humid and hot dense forests and swamps. The miasma is a paradise for poisons. Many magicians love to drill in these places.

There is another special feature of Xiling Water. The water network here is particularly rich. Looking down from mid-air, the stars are densely covered, which is particularly magnificent.

After leaving the Forbidden City, the four rushed to the next cultivator-Baihua City.

Baihua City is a city built by magic repairs, and everyone in the know knows that it has another name-Baidu City. It is said that the city will hold a Hundred Flowers Feast every ten years. The magicians will select 100 kinds of poisonous flowers to participate in the Hundred Flowers Feast, and then choose the top ten most poisonous flowers, among which the first poisonous flower Known as the Hundred Oiran.

"The people from the Heavenly Sacred Gate went to Baihua City. They must be cooperating with Moxiu." Shi Wuming murmured, "We happened to come this time. Two months later, it will be a once-in-a-year Hundred Flowers Feast. Enter Baihua City as a person."

"Do we have poisonous flowers?" Min Jishu asked.

I heard that the entry and exit of Baihua City is very strict, and it takes a lot of effort to enter, even if it is a magic repair. Shi Wuming's proposal can be regarded as a shortcut to enter the city. It saves a lot of effort, but also takes out poisonous flowers that Baihua City can see. If you just get some ordinary poisonous flowers, you are not eligible to participate.

Master has no life, he turned to look at Wen Qiao, "Does Sister A Qiao have it?"

Wen Qiao shook her head, "No, we can find one."

How to find? Min looked at them incomprehensibly, but saw that they had already gone to a dense forest full of miasma.

Then, when Min Jishu saw Wen Qiao enter the dense forest, she was as comfortable as she was in her back garden, and went straight to the depths of the dense forest to get a poisonous flower out.

The tidbits of this poisonous flower are extraordinarily gorgeous, eclipsed by the sun, and at first glance it looks like a poisonous and tyrannical one.

"What kind of poisonous flower is this?" The teacher asked lifelessly with interest.

"Mochizuki is in tears, and when the moon rises, the beauty is in tears."

"What do you mean?" Wen Tutu and Min Jishu didn't quite understand.

"Whenever the moon rises, it will spit a strong and alluring fragrance of flowers in the direction of the moonlight. All people who smell the fragrance of flowers will cry, and their tears will turn into poisonous, poisoning people. As for why the beauty is weeping, it is probably this flower. It's so beautiful that even beauties shed tears."

Wen Qiao talked nonsense casually.

Everyone: "..."

Come on, Mochizuki Beauty Tears is the same as Mochizuki Beauty Tears. The more poetic the name, the more it can attract the curiosity of cultivators.

Wen Qiao condensed a spiritual hand, transplanted the poisonous flower into a spiritual basin, and then put it in a storage bag alone.

After half a month, they rushed to Baihua City.