578 : Pretend as demon cultivators

Start from the beginning

Wen Qiao and Min Jishu didn't do anything, and continued to wait.

Although they didn't do anything, the disciples of Blood Luomen couldn't wait. The two of them showed sulky smiles and shot directly.

The demonic cultivator hiding outside and watching saw the two blood Luomen disciples fighting with the two spiritual practitioners, until the battle was over, when the blood Luomen disciples finally killed the two spiritual practitioners, they finally showed up.

I originally thought that those who dared to come to the Forbidden City were very powerful righteous people, but they didn't know how to use them. Even the ugly little guys of Blood Luomen could kill them without any effort at all. .

Even though they were thinking about it, they saw that the disciples of Blood Luomen took down the two storage bags of the righteous spiritual cultivation, they didn't want to let this opportunity go and rushed out directly.

In the gloomy corner, Wen Qiao and Min Jishu stood aside, watching the waves of people stepping into the fantasy formation fight.

Wen Qiao observed carefully and found that this group of magic cultivators had not found anything wrong, and could not help but have some understanding of Min Jishu's formation skills, "Cousin, are you also good at magic formations?"

"Not very good at it." Min Jishu touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed. "I just added a magical array on the basis of the sleepy spirit array. These magic cultivators are not determined, and it is easy to be confused by what he thinks. My formation is great."

After the demon cultivators in the formation killed each other, Wen Qiao and Min Jishu passed by. Little Phoenix helped to take away the storage bags of the demon cultivators, and Wen Qiao confirmed their identities one by one.

Looking at it this way, Wen Qiao found that these magic repairs came from several forces.

In addition to Blood Luomen, there are also Five Poison Sects and Yingui Mountain.

"Yes, we can use these identities in turn." Wen Qiao was satisfied, "If this one doesn't work, we will change to another one, which is more secure."

Min Jishu gave her a funny look. After he packed his things, he burned Mo Xiu's body with a fire, and the two left the alley.

Not long after they returned to the inn, Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu also returned.

The teacher had no orders to show their results first, "We got a map of Xilingshui. With this map, it is convenient to avoid some magic repair sites."

Wen Qiao and Min Jishu displayed the things they got from Moxiu today.

"Oh, how many demons have you robbed?" Shi Wuming laughed.

Wen Tutu took a look, and said, "I heard that Blood Luomen and Yinguishan have never dealt with each other. The Five Poisons and any other force are friendly, we can choose from them."

"My cousin and I are pretending to be the Five Poison faction, and you are pretending to be Blood Luomen." Wen Qiao assigned tasks.

Everyone had no objection, Min Ji was relieved with a sigh of relief, and finally didn't have to pretend to be "Girl Min" anymore.

The next day, the four left the Forbidden City.

Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming wore blood-colored robes on them, and changed their appearance with Xing Xing Pill, making them very thin and gloomy. Wen Qiao and Min Jishu are still wearing airtight black cloaks, with the symbol of the Five Poison Sect, a five poisonous flower on the cloak.