575 : Double cultivation techniques

Start from the beginning

Sending Ning Yuzhou to the destination, seeing him being enthusiastically pulled by three great-grandfathers to study the formation, Wen Qiao did not stay to bother and turned away.

Min was a guest in Chixiao Sect for a month before he left.

When the Chixiao Sect sent them to leave, they knew in their hearts that the next time the Min clan came back, it was probably the time when Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao's double repair ceremony.

Di Wan pulled Wen Qiao and looked at her reluctantly.

"Good boy, be careful in the future. Go to the inner waters when you have time. We will always wait for you in the inner waters."

Wen Qiao nodded and said obediently: "Grandma should also take care of her body and practice well, hoping to ascend to the upper realm with her grandmother in the future."

"..."

This wish was too lofty, and Di Xun was shocked for a while.

Also shocked were the people around, whether it was Chixiaozong or Min clan, they could only stare at her blankly, but she didn't expect that she would be so overwhelmed as soon as she exited.

Min Mubei quickly reacted, coughing lightly, and said with a smile: "It seems that we have to cultivate hard, otherwise in the future, Aha will soar to the upper realm, wouldn't it be impossible to see it?"

He never thought that his granddaughter would not be able to ascend, and would run out of life and fall like many cultivators. I didn't think she was arrogant and ignorant at this time, probably because the little girl's expression was too serious and her eyes were too bright, making him inexplicably think she could do it, and they could all believe her.

What a lovely kid.

Min Mubei thought that this lovable child was the blood and thoughts his daughter had left for their husband and wife, his eyes became extremely soft, and his heart was soaked in warm water.

Di Yu couldn't help but laugh, "Okay, listen to Aha."

She hugged Wen Qiao vigorously, thinking silently in her heart that this is the only blood that her daughter left for her, and she must take good care of this child.

When Min left Chixiaozong, Min Jishu stayed behind.

Everyone knows the intention of leaving Min Jishu. Wen Qiao obviously wants to explore some of the secret locations of the Tianshengmen that Wang Qirong confessed. Although they think the Tianshengmen will be transferred in time, Wen Qiao doesn’t give up and wants to see. Will there be any discovery.

Min knows he can’t stop her, and with Wenqiao’s cultivation base of the Yuan Dynasty, he has long been alone. He doesn’t need to protect her like a child and block her growth path. It’s better to let her go and let her face the wind from the outside world. Ups and downs.

But they were still a little worried and kept Min Jishu behind.

This is what Min Mubei said: "Although his sparse cultivation base is not as good as yours, he is a heavenly formation mage and can be used when it is critical. Besides, his cultivation base is not bad, so he can be a dictator, anyway. My elder brother, who is not to be called?"

Min Jishu himself is also very happy to go to the Heavenly Sacred Gate with his sister.

So Min Jishu stayed.

After sending away the Min clan, Ning Yuzhou finally made room to meet Wang Qirong.

At first, Wen Qiao would let Wang Qirong go, just to bring her back to her husband to study the pseudo-celestial fox bloodline on her body.