575 : Double cultivation techniques

Start from the beginning

The space has changed a lot.

Wen Qiao planted most of the spiritual plant seeds he obtained from Sun Luo Temple that day into the space, which not only enriched the spiritual plant diversity of the space, but also allowed the space to evolve into a small world. Although the area of ​​the space is small now, waiting for Ning Yuzhou's cultivation level to improve in the future, as the space expands, there will be more types of spiritual plants, and the space will become more complete.

A gust of wind came from a distance, blowing across Qiongyu and Ziling bamboo forest, the bamboo shadows swayed, shaking like purple clouds and smoke, and it was so beautiful.

Wen Qiao looked at the space like a fairyland and couldn't help taking a deep breath.

This is where they have worked hard for so many years and finally developed such a space. Every time they see it, they feel a sense of accomplishment.

But continue to work hard, maybe some day space will be able to develop a small world.

"If it will become a small world in the future, I am willing to throw it into the chaos." Ning Yuzhou turned to look at her, her eyes filled with bright light, "Let it be our world and stop for us." ."

Wen Qiao was seen by him a little ashamed and joyful, and nodded vigorously, "Even if you throw it into the chaos, you must protect it, otherwise you will be attacked by the beast from the chaos."

After that, she blinked her eyes and asked him curiously, "Is there really a powerful Chaos Beast in the Chaos?"

"Why not? Nine Lives Chaos Beast is not it?"

Wen Qiao said: "But Jiu Ming looks pretty good..."

"Because he is the only Nine-Life Chaos Beast in the world, he was born with wit, different from other Chaos Beasts."

The two turned around in the space, and then left the space.

When they went out, they found that Jucui Peak had no guests today. They probably knew that Ning Yuzhou was resting and did not allow other people to bother.

So Wen Qiao sent him to the guest house.

On the way, Wen Qiao looked at him frequently.

The appearance of "I have something to say, but I don't know how to speak", so Ning Yuzhou couldn't even see it without seeing it, so he had to ask: "Aha, what do you want to say?"

A smile appeared on Wen Qiao's face, her eyes were shining at him, and she said, "Husband, I am now in the Yuan Dynasty Realm. I want to go to the treasure mountain and pick some double cultivation techniques."

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

Because of her young age, she was prevented from watching the Shuangxiu exercises. Now it seems that there is no reason?

Facing her excessively bright gaze, Ning Yuzhou coughed lightly and said, "You don't need to go there. Those double cultivation techniques are not as good as those in my inheritance. When I have time, I will sort out a copy and give it to you."

"There are also double cultivation techniques in your inheritance?" Wen Qiao was surprised.

Ning Yuzhou nodded calmly on the face, not horrified at all, but secretly thought that even without him, he could make a copy, and it was better than the techniques created by those cultivators. Instead of letting the little girl learn those bad exercises, he should show her a set that is more suitable for them.

After she got his affirmation, Wen Qiao dispelled the idea of ​​going to Treasure Peak to find double cultivation techniques.

In fact, she is still quite curious, but her husband said to this extent, then wait for him.