574 : Back to Sect

Mulai dari awal

Master Wuming keenly noticed the look in Xiao Tang Tuan's eyes, and pulled Wen Tutu and asked, "Brother Wen, what's the matter with that Xiao Tang Tuan?"

"What's going on? Of course it's because my sister is very good. Isn't it normal to have one or two admirers?" Wen Tutu said dismissively, even Brother Ning didn't care.

Master Wuming secretly thought, a hairy boy, where does a certain big devil care?

So he also put aside.

After spending half a day, the Min clan finally distinguished the killers left behind in the Shadow Tower.

The remaining assassins did not have high cultivation bases—the high ones were all killed by them earlier, so the Min clan didn't kill them directly, but abolished their cultivation bases.

Because the Shadow Tower did a lot of evil in the Saint Martial Continent, after the repair base was abolished, the enemies of the Shadow Tower solved them.

Sometimes, it is the most uncomfortable to live and linger.

The orange sunset has fallen to the side of the mountain.

The afterglow fell on the delta with broken walls everywhere, adding a bit of bleak and dilapidated atmosphere. There are a lot of practitioners in Delta. In addition to those originally from Delta, there are also practitioners from the Central Continent who followed the Min clan. They came in to help deal with the Shadow Tower.

Anyone who offered to help, Min was grateful and offered a small gift.

This group of cultivators couldn't help being flattered. He didn't expect the Min family to act so comprehensively and couldn't blame for being one of the three top forces in the inner waters.

The Min clan finally opened the trapped formation, and the group re-boarded the flying boat and left.

Wang Qirong was still taken by them.

She has a docile appearance, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. However, she was such a big living person, and the destruction of the Shadow Tower was also caused by her, which still attracted the attention of many people.

It can be said that this time because of the destruction of the Shadow Tower, Wang Qirong has become famous in the Saint Martial Continent.

Clan Min glanced at her and let people take her down.

"Father, are you going to find the Heavenly Sacred Gate next?" Min Mubei asked, his slightly tight jaw indicating that his mood was not calm.

Min Kuangyun glanced at him, shook his head and said, "Go to Scarlet Heaven Sect first."

Min Mubei was taken aback for a moment, and soon understood what his father meant. Although Wang Qirong had provided them with a lot of information about the Heavenly Sage Gate, the Heavenly Sage Gate was not stupid. They came to the Central Continent from the inner waters all the way arrogantly. They were afraid that the Heavenly Sacred Gate had already received news and would quickly shift their positions. They were past now, and they could only make a fuss.

It's just that Min Mubei was really unwilling, and finally got news of the Heavenly Sacred Gate. He couldn't wait to kill him directly and kill Di Ying's woman to avenge the tragic death of Su Di.

Min's Feizhou detoured to Chixiaozong.

Wen Qiao is the happiest, seeing the Min clan people feel a little embarrassed.

Min Jishu secretly asked his great-grandfather, "Young Master Ning is only in the Yuanzong realm, and he didn't hold a double repair ceremony right away. Why are we going to Chixiaozong now?"