572 : Hunting the Shadow Tower

Start from the beginning

The Min clan who can develop into the first force in the inner sea is not only because there are three Yuan emperors in the clan, but also because of the unity and meticulous thinking of the Min clan.

Min Mubei, the head of the Min clan alone, made it difficult for Wang Qirong to fight against, and there were other people from the Min clan who were not easy to provoke.

Wang Qirong suddenly felt that she had fallen into Wen Qiao's ’s hands before. She was actually quite lucky. Compared to this group of Min clan members, Wen Qiao was a good girl. She was not aggressive. After asking, she threw her aside, even without confirming the truth and falsehood in her words.

On Min's side, if she has a lie, they don't mind searching for the soul directly.

Searching for the soul will cause irreparable trauma to the cultivator's sea of ​​consciousness, and may even become a useless person as a result. Wang Qirong cannot bear the consequences.

After the trial of Wang Qirong, the people of the Min clan detained her and went straight down.

Min Mu said: "This woman is really extraordinary. Just because of her vision and heart, I don't blame that woman will fancy her."

The woman he was referring to was Di Ying, the former saint of Baifeng Island, and the current saint master of the Heavenly Sage Gate.

Di Yu looked a little gloomy, and said coldly: "Her eyesight has always been good, otherwise she wouldn't even be able to earn the Huanhua Fairy from Huanhua Pavilion."

Thinking that Di Ying had robbed other people's mysterious blood and transferred it to Wang Qirong, Di Yu felt sick.

If her Aha is weaker, maybe Di Ying will take away the mysterious blood.

She knew very well in her heart that Di Xun had kept Aha over the years, not because she had no chance, but because she wanted to wait for the blood in her body to perfect before taking it away. Although she did not know what kind of divine bloodline her granddaughter awakened, she also understood that the divine bloodline was perfected with the growth of the cultivator. The stronger the strength, the higher the ability to use the divine bloodline. Weak hours are more beneficial.

Not only her, but the Min clan members who know the inside story well know this, and look down on Wang Qirong, who has the mysterious blood of others.

"Do you want to tell the owner of Baifeng Island about this?" Min Kuangxing asked the couple.

Di Xun said without hesitation: "You don't have to tell!"

Min Mubei didn't say a word, obviously he was in favor of his wife's decision. No matter what Baifengdao's attitude towards Di Ying, they didn't want to take any risks.

Seeing that the atmosphere in the room was a little low, Wen Qiao said, "Grandfather, grandmother, I'll go see my great-grandfather."

Di Yuqiang cheered up, with a gentle smile on his face, and said softly, "Go, your great-grandfather is on the side of Yunqiao. Since it's sparse, you accompany Aha."

Min Ji sighed, and went to Yunqiao with Wen Qiao.

On the way, Min Jishu whispered to Wen Qiao: "Aunt Sulin..." He glanced at Wen Qiao, and saw that she didn't respond to her name, before continuing, "Since she left last time, she cultivate the body, and leave the inner sea. I heard that she has been tracking the Heavenly Sage Gate over the years... In fact, we can know about the Heavenly Sage Gate so quickly, she is indispensable..."

Wen Qiao had no thoughts about Min Sulin, neither liked nor disgusted, as long as she did not appear in front of her, she could be a stranger.

After listening to Min Jishu's words, she just nodded casually.