Wen Tutu stared at Wang Qirong closely, but he didn't expect that Wang Qirong was related to the Heavenly Sage Gate. This was an unexpected gain.

Wang Qirong said: "Sorry, although I am a member of Tianshengmen, I don't know the situation of Tianshengmen, and I don't know where the address of Tianshengmen is. As for the current Holy Lord, it is the former saint of Baifeng Island. I didn’t know the last Holy Lord..."

"Why don't you know?" Wen Tutu was very displeased, "Are you disciples of the Heavenly Sacred Sect collected casually?" I didn't know it, and thought that the Sage Sage was just a bare sect, shouting to the outside. It sounds good, in fact, there is not even a mountain gate.

Wang Qirong calmly said: "I don’t have to lie to you. I was personally selected by the Holy Lord. The Holy Lord asked me to stay in the Wang’s house to help her, so I stayed. Every time the Holy Lord contacted me personally, I never have been to the Heavenly Sacred Gate..."

According to Wang Qirong's explanation, she is a chess piece arranged by the Holy Master of the Heavenly Sacred Gate in the Five Cities Pill League. It is convenient to do things for the Holy Master at any time and separate her from the Tian Sage Gate, without revealing the information of the Tian Sage Gate.

The Sacred Gate's cautious behavior on this day did not lose to the Shadow Tower.

"What's the matter with the blood of the Tianhu on your body?" Wen Qiao asked again.

Wang Qirong's pupils shrank slightly, her breathing was slightly choked, and the calmness she had maintained since waking up was somewhat broken. Although she recovered quickly, it still made the people present clearly feel her panic at that moment.

Wen Qiao stared at her closely, bringing invisible pressure.

Wang Qirong reluctantly said: "What did Miss Wen say? This is my awakened mysterious bloodline, naturally my own."

"If it's yours, you don't need to emphasize it." Wen Qiao said sharply.

Wang Qirong was silent immediately.

This girl looked like she didn't know anything about the world, but she had extremely keen insight, and her words were always on the point.

"Is the Holy Master of the Heavenly Sacred Gate plundering others' blood of the Heavenly Fox and transferring it to you?" Wen Qiao continued to speculate.

Wang Qirong didn't say a word, but this silent response had already shown that Wen Qiao's guess was correct.

Shi Wuming looked surprised, "I didn't expect that the former saint of Baifeng Island was so powerful, she could still plunder other people's mysterious blood and transfer them to other people... Aha, it seems that the woman also has fancy your blood for so many years. She will always send someone to stare at you."

Wen Tutu curled her mouth and said: "She is like a mouse hiding in the dark, coveting things that do not belong to her, and she is not afraid of being condemned." Is Xiao Miaomiao's things so coveted? When the time comes, Tianlei will kill him.

Wang Qirong's brows twitched slightly when she heard the words of the two.

She has always hosted events for the Holy Spirit, although the Holy Lord gave her very few orders, and more often let her do it on her own. However, she can also infer from certain orders of the Holy Master that the Holy Master is quite concerned about Wen Qiao.

Wang Qirong will pay attention to Wen Qiao, not only because of the fate of his side in Tiandan Valley, but also because of the Holy Lord. Later, the more news of Wen Qiao was collected, the more she couldn't stop, and her heart was fiery.