569 : Wang Qirong

Start from the beginning

"It's not far from Anqiu City. We're going over here." Shi Wuming said, "By the way, take a look at the situation in Anqiu City."

Their trip went so smoothly, it was so smooth that Wen Tutu couldn't help but despise the Shadow Tower a bit. However, according to the normal situation, the Shadow Tower should have reacted and will definitely set up an ambush against them.

Anqiu City was the last place in the news they got, presumably the Shadow Tower could also guess it.

Wen Qiao thought so too.

The three changed their identities again and headed towards Anqiu City.

A few days later, they arrived in Anqiu City.

Anqiu City is a medium-sized cultivation city. As one of the five cities in the Pill League, the atmosphere of the alchemy here is very strong. Most of the cultivators in the city are alchemists, and there are countless pill shops in the city.

Walking in the city, there seems to be a strong pill fragrance between my breath.

"I remember that Mount Tokiwa is not far from here, right?" Shi Wuming whispered, "I don't know what is going on in the extremely gloomy place of Mount Tokiwa."

Wen Qiao said, "If there is a Yuan Emperor Realm, it should have been resolved."

It is very rare for people to cultivate the continent to have extremely cloudy places. If the extremely cloudy places of Changpan Mountain can be used, it will be very beneficial to cultivators. You can plant a lot of Yin attribute spiritual grass, and it is a pity to leave it alone. There are a lot of alchemists in Anqiu City, and these alchemists should be able to realize the benefits of the extremely gloomy place, and they will definitely not watch it brew into a fierce place.

Before they spoke, they had already approached their destination.

Seeing that he was about to arrive at his destination, Shi Wuming suddenly pulled Wen Qiao and said shyly: "Brother A Qiao, let's go to the Spirit Bar, I want to drink."

He looked like a woman at this time, tall and gorgeous, there was nothing wrong with  Wen Qiao acting like a baby.

Only if he knows his true face, he is terribly cold by smelling the rabbit.

Wen Qiao had a cold face, and suddenly laughed, and said softly, "Okay, please, please." With that, he grabbed the bewildered Wen Tutu, and took him to a restaurant not far away.

When they entered the restaurant's wing, Wen Qiao threw out a heavenly array.

The teacher straddled his lifeless legs and slumped on the chair in an unimaginative manner. "It seems that this time the shadow building is going to wait and wait for us to come." Before they hit the door and killed each other by surprise, this time it was something beware.

Wen Qiao poured a glass of spirit wine, "Then wait for it to be printed at night?"

The teacher looked at her lifelessly, "Sister Aqiao, let's use our brains before we do it, okay?" Don't fight and kill if you don't agree.

Wen Qiao said, "I will leave the brainstorming to you."

The teacher was lifeless and speechless.

At this moment, Wen Tutu also reacted, watching the teacher suspiciously, "How do you know there is an ambush?"

It's not surprising that his sister can perceive the ambush, after all, Xiao Miaomiao can communicate with any Lingzhi and share perceptions with it. But Shi Wuming, a fighting scum, noticed it earlier than his Yuanhuang Realm, and he was a little unconvinced when he heard that Tutu.