These are a group of disciples with a higher level of cultivation in the Qianlin Sect, and the others are only under the Primal Spirit Realm. For a sect, only two Yuanzong realms are actually not enough, it can only be called the last power.

There are not a lot of such dysfunctional forces in many places where aura is thin, but the place where Guzhang Mountain is located is the central continent of Shengwu Continent, with sufficient aura, this is not enough.

Ning Yuzhou asked: "Why did Qianlinmen suddenly set up?"

With Qianlin's current strength, it is not profitable to build a sect.

Qianlin respectfully said: "My son, the establishment of Qianlinmen is a deliberate decision made by his subordinates, and our Qianlinmen are already qualified to establish a sect."

Ning Yuzhou instantly understood that there was something else in it.

Sure enough, I learned from the slightly embarrassing explanation of Qianlin that it turned out that Qianlin has developed too fast in recent years. After the establishment of the site in Guzhang Mountain, the development of Guzhang Mountain was too good. Some people coveted it and opened the door.

It was originally just a small force nearby hitting the door, and it was easy to solve it. How can I know that those small forces are uncomfortable, and they directly invited a Yuanhuang Realm to come over.

"Who is in the Yuanhuang Realm?" Wen Tutu asked, looking like he was about to hit the door.

Qianlin coughed lightly: "The subordinates checked afterwards that the Yuanhuang Realm was an Asura assassin in the Shadow Tower, but he was already dead."

"Dead?" Wen Tutu was stunned, how could he die so quickly.

"Yes, when he hit the door, he touched the formation set by the son, and the puppet in the town shot him to kill."

Speaking of this, brothers Qianlin and Hu Shuangyan couldn't hide the excitement on their faces. At that time, they thought they were inevitable and might die here. Even if they asked Chixiaozong for help, the distant water could not save the nearby fire. Unexpectedly, just as they were waiting for death, the puppets who had been quietly guarding the depths of the Gu Zhang Mountain appeared, and killed the Asura Assassin in the Shadow Building with one move.

"After this battle, the Central Continent thought that our Qianlin had a Yuan Emperor realm venerable, and the subordinates couldn't explain it, so they had to directly change Qianlin into Qianlin Gate to prevent more people from coming to explore..."

The establishment of the sect was recognized by several major sects in the Central Continent. Even if someone was curious about the puppet with the strength of the Yuan Emperor realm, he would not dare to come easily.

This is the reason for the establishment of the sect.

Shi Wuming likes this kind of trouble-making plot the most, and he is full of excitement when he hears it, and asks hurriedly: "Has no one found out that it was a puppet that shot it?"

Qianlin said helplessly: "At that time, when the Shura assassin of the Shadow Tower came to the door, many people avoided it. They didn't dare to approach. They only saw the puppet taking action, and they thought that the puppet was a sage of the Yuan Emperor...

Speaking of which, this matter is also full of ridiculous coincidences.

Who told Ning Yuzhou to toss the puppet again, not only gave it a waterfall-like blue silk, but also made his face look like a real person, put on gorgeous vestments, and looked at it from a distance. It was a real like humans how to think of it as puppets?