565 : Change place the blood-devouring vine

Depuis le début

The Blood Devouring Demon Teng paused, which was different from what she had previously said.

"No way, I can't carry you, and you can't follow me." Wen Qiao said irresponsibly.

"Choo Choo Choo!"

The little phoenix laughed at the blood-devouring demon vine, saying that it had eaten too much, grew arbitrarily everywhere, and was too obese, which made its mother unable to carry it.

Although there is no such thing as excessive obesity in plants, in the eyes of Little Phoenix, the blood-eating demon vines intertwined with countless thick vines are fat.

Ning Yuzhou was amused, but in the end he used the space to take the Blood Devouring Demon Vine away.

"Don't worry." He comforted Wen Qiao, "I am the master of the space. I can separate it from the spiritual plants in the space first, so as not to let it harm the creatures in the space."

Wen Qiao was stunned, how did she forget that her husband is equivalent to space, like the heaven of space, everything is under his control.

Ning Yuzhou's space was limited in the end. The Blood Devouring Demon Vine housed nearly half of his body and only took away half of it. However, this half was already very impressive and should not be underestimated.

Then, the little phoenix puffed up his chest and sprayed a phoenix spirit fire towards the remaining blood-devouring demon vines.

The phoenix spirit fire looked like only a small ball, and when it fell on the remaining body of the blood-devouring demon vine, it burned quickly. The apparent flame was not big, and it could spread very fast.

The remaining blood-devouring demon vine was struggling violently due to the burning of the Phoenix spirit fire, but its demon core has already left with the other half of the body. These can only be regarded as unconscious branches, but instinctively because of the feeling of the Phoenix spirit fire. Struggling with power.

The Blood Devouring Demon Vine in the space seemed to feel what happened to the body he had left behind, and couldn't help shaking.

The two watched for a while and left with Xiao Fenghuang.

They quickly returned to the Pleiades Valley, and then entered the Pleiades map.

The Pleiades looked at them, and said with some worry: "The magic cave is very dangerous, you must be careful."

Also accompanied by Su Molan, Pei Qiyu, Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming, they knew that they were going to send the blood-devouring demon vine into the devil's cave. How could they rest assured-Shi Wuming was actually quite relieved, but Wen Tutu just pulled and come with him, thinking about it, if there are too many monsters, throw him over to block the monsters, anyway, the monsters won't break.

"Don't worry, there is still the Blood Devouring Demon Vine." Wen Qiao made him relieved, but the Blood Devouring Demon Vine couldn't wait to take the precautions, regenerating half of the lost body.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Find a place suitable for the growth of the blood-devouring demon vine, and send us there."

The Pleiades responded and looked for a while, and soon found a suitable place, but there were a lot of monsters in that place, and they had to be reminded.

As the space revolved, demons swept across his face.

Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu, Su Molan and Pei Qiyu reacted quickly, guarding Ning Yuzhou in the middle, and quickly beheaded the group of monsters that rushed over.

After slaughtering all the monsters within a hundred meters, Wen Qiao looked around and protected Ning Yuzhou in one direction.

"Husband, let's go over there and put the blood-devouring demon vine there."