A group of people flocked back to Pale Star Valley, and Su Molan finally had someone to support her.

In the depths of the Pleiades Valley, in an inconspicuous place, Pei Qiyu sits and practices, absorbing the remaining magic energy around him.

If it is an ordinary demon cultivation, it will naturally not be able to absorb the remaining demon energy, and it may even become devilish, but for the demon seed, there is no problem at all.

The demon seed originally exists by gathering the evils of the world. The more evil there is, the more it can stimulate his nature and speed up his practice.

Over the years, Pei Qiyu has deliberately reduced his exposure to malice and restrained the nature of the Demon Seed. Although he does not know why he, as the Demon Seed, has to be reincarnated as a human, and does not remember the past, he is unwilling to give up this rare identity as a person. Standing between the world as a dignified human race.

As Pei Qiyu absorbed the surrounding magic energy, the land there gradually returned to normal.

It's just that the spiritual power cannot be restored for a while.

But it's okay, you can lay a spirit gathering array around and fill it with spirit stones.

When Su Molan left, she took away all the things in the Pleiades Valley's treasury, and in addition to practicing outside these years, she also obtained a lot of spirit stones, which were filled into the reconstruction of Pleiades Valley.

However, this is just a drop in the bucket for the current Pleiades Valley.

Even if you add the spirit stones stored by the iron mother, it is still not enough.

"What should I do, the spirit stone is not enough?"

Su Molan couldn't help but sighed, she finally realized Jing Jueqiong's feelings, poverty is really uncomfortable, and she can't wait to grab the rich and oily Celestial Alliance.

Pei Qiyu made a sinister idea, "Aren't there still many cultivators in the devil's cave? If they want to go out, they will redeem themselves with spirit stones."

Everyone was shocked by his sorrowful operation.

I have to say that although this operation is insidious, it is very practical. It can not only teach those people a profound lesson, but also let them out grandiosely.

Shi Wuming hugged a few cloud beasts and gave them an idea, "Collect the spirit stones from the level of the cultivation base. The higher the cultivation base, the higher the price of self-redemption. Of course, the three Yuandi realms don’t matter, no matter how high they are. The price cannot be released."

"There are also people who participated in the destruction of the Pleiades Valley back then, and they can't be released." Pei Qiyu added.

"Don't worry, I will save it." Pale Star patted her chest to ensure that dhe would not let go of the three Yuan Emperor realms who wanted to take them away.

As long as the four big families don't have the Yuan Emperor Realm, they are like tigers with their teeth pulled out, and there is no need to be afraid.

Everyone got together, discussed for a while, and finally set the price, leaving Pleiades, Su Molan, and the teacher out of order to operate this matter.

Every day watching the teacher play with Yun Beast in a panic because of his lifeless idleness, a group of people become angry and want to find something for him to do.

"Brother Brother, I will rely on your mouth this time. Remember to negotiate with them and collect more spirit stones." Wen Tutu told him.

The teacher responded weakly and weakly.