561 : Pleiades Valley

Start from the beginning

Pei Qiyu looked at him coldly.

Su Molan didn't hear the subtext, and thought that the words of the teacher's lifelessness meant that Pei Qiyu was a demon cultivator, and it was easy to affect his mood because of the devilish energy and give birth to a heart demon.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of him." Su Molan promised, and then asked them, "Would you like to find a place to wait for our news?"

"No, we are going to take a detour to the blood-devouring forest to take a look."

Su Molan was startled and couldn't help but think of the blood-devouring demon vine in the blood-devouring forest, which was on the other side of Pleiades Star Valley. It is said that it has become a climate because it has eaten too many monsters, causing the area around the blood-devouring forest to become a place that cultivators dare not set foot on.

With the spreading Demon Land in the front and the terrifying Blood-Eater Demon Vine at the back, this area has become an absolute domain.

Su Molan sighed and whispered: "You are careful, if you... don't pay attention to it." In the end, I was worried about their safety and didn't want my friends to take risks.

When leaving, Pei Qiyu looked at Xiao Minxin with a look of disgust on his face, "How does this woman deal with it?"

They also wanted to use Xiao Minxin to attract the Xiao clan members. They couldn't kill her for the time being, and they didn't want to kill her so simply. It was better to live to make her atonement. However, she cannot be brought into Pleiades Valley, where the devilish energy will erode her into a walking dead at any time.

Wen Qiao suggested, "Why don't we take it to the blood-devouring forest first."

Su Molan had no choice but to let Wen Qiao carry her on the flying boat and take her to the Blood-devouring Forest.

Feizhou bypassed the place of devilish energy and headed towards the blood-devouring forest.

It took a lot of time to get to the Blood-Eating Forest because it had to go around a big circle. When they arrived at the Blood-Eating Forest in their memories, Wen Qiao suddenly discovered that the Blood-Eating Forest was no longer what she remembered.

The blood-devouring forest used to be dark green, looking from a distance, like a dark green ocean.

But now, the blood-devouring forest has turned into an ominous blood red.

The blood red that was scorching all over the sky, even the sky was stained with blood red, and it contended with the magical phase that soared into the sky in the place where the Pleiades Valley was, forming two distinct colors.

Whether it's the red or the black that is so devilish, in the eyes of the cultivator, it is all ominous.

"Is there really only one demon vine?" Shi Wuming was stunned. "This thing looks too comfortable, right? There is no restraint from natural enemies, and there are food delivered automatically. Compared with other demon plants, it is simply worth it. Envy and jealousy to death."

Although this is a bit inconsequential, it is the current situation of the Blood Devouring Demon Vine.

It was also the first time Ning Jichen saw such a magnificent demon vine. Compared with it, the stone golden python vine in the space could only be regarded as a baby.

"What should I do now?" Ning Jichen asked his son and daughter-in-law.

Hearing the look of Tutu eager to try, he took out its big hammer, "Shall we kill it?"