19

I was walking down to the mall since Hinata wanted to spend some time there. "(Y/n)!" She shouts and waves over to me. I wave back and walk towards her. As I got closer, I saw Emma. I let out a sigh and change my attitude a bit. "Glad you can make it." Hinata smiles. I pat her head and smile. "Of course. Anything you say goes." I say. She laughs a bit as I salute her. "Hey, (Y/n)." Emma greets. "Hi," I reply. It was awkward for a few seconds before Hinata grabs both our arms and pulls us to wherever she wanted to go. "I heard a new café opened. I want the three of us to check it out." She said.

- Hanma POV -

I was out and about as I tried to find something fun to do. Maybe I should go see (Y/n). It's been a while since I last saw her. "Hinata! Slow down! You're going to rip my arm off!" Speaking of the lovely devil. I smile and follow the three girls. They went into a relatively new café. I stop in my tracks as I saw Kazutora. "Came for the tea? Or is it something else?" I ask him. "I think you know the answer." He replies. I give him a serious look. "I like to see you try," I told him. He gives me the same look. I then laugh and wrap my arm around his shoulders. "Don't be so serious. Let's enjoy our time here...shall we?" I ask. "Yeah. Let's enjoy." He smiles at me. We both pull our hoods up and walk-in.

- Mikey POV-

"Why are we here again?" Draken asks. "I heard Emma talking about this place. Saying they had the best Dorayaki. I want to see if that's true." I said. He sighs and we all walk in. Mitsuya, Baji, Chifuyu, and Takemichi decided to join us. We got a table and look at the menu for what we wanted.

- NO POV-

"(Y/n) has a pretty voice. It's been so long since I heard her sing." Hinata said. Emma looks at her in surprise. "You can sing? I need to hear it." Emma says. (Y/n) crosses her arms and looks away. "No, I'm not singing. It's embarrassing." She said. "C'mon! They have a karaoke machine. Please?!" Hinata begs. Both Emma and Hinata give her puppy dog eyes.

"Sing for me, please! I love your voice."

(Y/n) groans and gives in. "Fine. Let's just get this over with..." the two girls got excited and drag her to the machine.

(Y/n) chose a song she was familiar with. She took a deep breath as the music began.

Hanma, Kazutora, and Toman look up as they heard the lovely voice sing. "Is that..." Takemichi starts. "(Y/n)." The other boys finished. They watched astonished as (Y/n) sang. Everyone clapped as she was done. The three separate groups saw the blush and smile she had on her face. They saw how happy she was when she sang. So pretty...

- (Y/n) POV -

We were just talking about random stuff. Though I felt like I was getting stared at...by multiple eyes. I was getting tired from the stares and I turned my head. *Crash!* I held in my scream as the hot coffee got on my chest. "I-I'M SO SORRY!" The guy said. I stood there frozen. "N-No no...it's my fault." I tried to smile. Hinata and Emma grab some napkins and tried to cool the hot coffee off my hoodie. Oh no...I ruined my favorite hoodie... "Are you okay? That coffee was still hot." Hinata said in worry. "I-I'm fine. Doesn't hurt at all." I said. "Don't lie." She says. The burn did hurt like a b**** but I was sadder because of my ruined hoodie. I took off my hoodie and I saw the red burn mark. The guy came back with a cool rag. "Again I'm so sorry." He apologizes. "Don't worry about it. It's my fault for not looking. Can we just get the check?" I ask. He nods and went to go get it. I let out a breath and place the cool rag on my chest. I was a bit embarrassed since I wore a somewhat see-through shirt and I was wearing a noticeable bra underneath it. I usually hide my body with a hoodie. Just great...sorry...

"Do you want to go to a store and buy a new hoodie?" Emma asks. "No, I just hope that the stain would come off. If not then...oh well." I said. I was having fun with them at the start but this just ruined my mood. "I'm just gonna go home. I'm done for today." I said. "You sure?" Hinata asks. "Yeah. I'm starting to get tired." I reply. I turn around and wave. "See you two later." I dug my hands in my pockets and walked home.

-----

"C'mon! C'mon! Wash off! Wash off! Please!" I cried. The stain wasn't coming off. I threw the hoodie across the room. "Stupid stain!" I shout. I fell on my bed and rub the upper part of my chest. "It's my fault..." I felt tears come back up. "Hey, what's with getting all down for?" What is he doing here? I rub my tears away and I saw him there. "I didn't think you cry over a hoodie." He said. I hit him with a pillow. "Shut up. It belonged to someone special to me." I reply. "Oh, that explains it." He crawls on my bed and towards me. Personal space! I frown at him. "What do you want Kazutora?" I ask. "I just wanted to see you. It's been a while since I last saw you." He says and backs up a bit.

I saw his hand down on the hem of his hoodie. I freaked out as he started to take it off. "W-What are you doing?!" I turn my head away and covered my eyes. I heard him laughing. "Why are you getting freaked out? You have already seen me without my shirt. I thought you'd be desensitized by it." He said. "You were a client! This is my room and this is weird!" I told him. He chuckles and I felt something warm over me. I look down to see his hoodie on me. "There. Hopefully, it can replace the ruined one." He said. It smells a lot like him. "Not really, but thanks for the effort...I guess." I cross my arms and look away.

I felt his hand turn my head. I flinched seeing how close he is. "Are you a tsundere?" He asks with a smirk. My emotions took a full 180°. "You jack***! What makes you think I like you!" I shout as I chased him around my room. He laughs and quickly gets out my window. "See ya later, angel!" He shouts. I wanted to yell at him, but I let it go. I release a sigh and look down at the hoodie. "Baka..." without realizing...I was smiling.