7

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Could you be a little softer?!" I yelp. "I'm sorry, but it has to be this tight. You probably shouldn't have gone overboard." Takemichi said. "They had it coming either way," I reply. "So, is the Angel of Death coming back?" He asks. "Meh, maybe but not fully," I said. I got up from the seat and I felt my body all sore. "I'm so tired..." I groan. "I'm sure you are," Hinata says and gives me an ice pack. "Thanks." I smile at her.

"You two better head home," I told them. "What about you? Are you able to drive yourself home?" Hinata asks. "I can take her." I turn my head to see Mikey. "No, it's fine. I-" "Woah, this feels way nicer." I growl as he touched my bike. "Oi! You damage it you pay for it!" I shouted at him. He chuckles and climbs on. "I promise I won't break it." He responds. I roll my eyes and got on my bike. I hug his torso in a secure position. "See you two later," I said to the couple. They waved and we drove off. I felt so tired. My body was about to shut down. "Hey." "Hmm?" I hummed. "You impressed me today. Welcome to Toman." Mikey says. "Great," I replied tiredly.

"Park over here," I told him. Once the bike turned off, I covered it back up. "How are you going to get back?" I ask as I just realized it. "Don't worry. I followed behind." I heard Ken-chin and he pulled up. "Well, see ya I guess," I told them and began to climb up my window. "See ya." They both said and they left.

I climbed into my room but I felt a slight disturbance. I grabbed the hand of the stranger and pinned him against the wall like police officers would do. "Wow, do you have strangers coming into your room all the time? Or did someone teach you?" I know that voice. "What the hell are you doing here, especially in my room?" I ask him. I tighten my grip and I heard him grunt a bit. "Not letting up, huh? Ah well, to be honest...I wanted to see you again." He said. I glared at him. "Tch! Well, you saw me, now get out." I told him. I let go of him and shoved him where the window was. "So demanding. That's what I like about you in the first place." He smiles. Though his smile drops as he looks down at my clothing. "You're a part of Toman?" He asks. "It wasn't like I wanted to join. What does it matter to you? Get out." I told him. He backs away and climbs out. "I'll make you into our gang members." He said. "In your dreams." I sneered. I shut the window and locked it. "What did I get myself into?" I groan and fell on my bed.

......

I look at the canvas to see what else I should put on it. "Knock knock." I turn my head and smile. "Who's there?" I giggle. "Your lovely friend coming to bring you food. You know what they say; when (Y/n) is not at lunch, she's probably doing art." He chuckles. I laugh and he sits next to me. "That looks good." He said. "Thanks, I've been trying to get somewhere scary but have a message at the same time," I said. I turn my head and opened my mouth. Akkun feeds me and I smile. We then began to chat about things like movies, TV shows, homework, etc. We then headed back to class once the bell rang.

I groan as I looked outside. F***! Why did it have to rain today? Especially when I decided to leave my umbrella at home! "Forgot your umbrella?" Akkun asks. "Yes," I told him. "I'll walk you home." He smiles. "Akkun, you're a life-" "I think I'll take her home." I frown as I heard that voice. "Why the hell are you here?" I ask him. "Isn't it obvious? I go to your school." He says. "No, I think I rather go with my friend," I said and grab Akkun's arm. We walked outside, but Hanemiya followed us. "Need me to get you home, sweetheart?" Why of all days? "Why are you here? Also stop calling me that, cocksucker." I sneered at him. He chuckles but stops when he sees Akkun. "Who's he? Your boyfriend?" He asks. I block the two away from Akkun. "Lay your damn dirty fingers on him and I'll chop off your d*cks!" I was already tired of both their presence. "(Y/n)-chan, you look like you in trouble. Need a ride home?" Mikey asks as he just drove in. Ken-chin and Mitsuya were also there. "I'm not gonna even ask why you're here," I said. What's with all of them here? I need an escape plan. "(Y/n), need me to take you home?" Hinata asks. Thank the gods! "Yes." I point to the gang members. "All you go f***in home. I'm not dealing with this s*** today." I point at Akkun. "You get home safely. Next time you can walk me home." Akkun nods. I pointed back at the gang members. "Stay back from him unless you want your d*** gone. I won't hesitate b**ch." I warned. "Okay, that's enough threatening for today," Hinata says and pulls me away.

"Thanks for that. I'm starting to regret going out that night. But my art block got the better of me." I sigh. "Yeah, but your amazing." She smiles. I look at her. "How?" I ask. "Are you blind? You can be artistic and yet pack a powerful punch. You showed those guys whose boss. I think the world needs more of you." She says. I look away. "Nah, the world is better with just one of me," I said. We made it to the shop. "I'll see you later. Be safe." I told her. She nods and walks off.

"I think the world needs more of you."

I look off in the distance and saw the happy smiles on their faces.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT HE'S GONE!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A MISTAKE?!"

"I wish you were dead."

Yeah...the world is better with only one mistake.