20

I was humming a tune that I started to sing when I lost everything. I grabbed the light paint that I needed. "Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine." Even if sing the lyrics and want what I lost...it will never come true. No matter how much I sing or wish.

"Ş̵̢̫̝̱̟̬͔͔̩̮̼̏̓̈́͒̉̽̎̂̊̓̿̓̒͜i̸̡̮͍̭͖͖̝̲͚̎̈́͐͌͒ͅn̵̡̳̜͎͍͇͓̯̯͕̖͖̳̆́̈͗ģ̷̹̳͓̰͖̻͙̝͍̇̾͐̃ ̶̧̠̲͔̞͓͖̀͐͊̌̓̍͒f̶͎͔̥̺̈́̓̀͑̿̊̀̔͛̔͑̕o̸̡̟̝̓͗̏̉̐̃̓̊̒͆̅̅͝r̵̛̳̣͖̮͎͔̟͎̻̉͗̐̈́́́̾͗͆͒́͜͝ ̵̧̨̧̘̺̞͓̳̒̐̋̓͋̂͑̽̎̕͘͜͜ͅm̴̜̄̅͌͂̓e̴̞̞̞͎̭̬̖͍͐ ̴̧̬̹̬̇ȁ̷̛̠̗̜̘͉̤̻̘͔͎̯̝͓g̶̨͚̺̿́̂̒̐͑̒͛̌͝͠͠a̶̧̧̡̗̘̻̘̞̳͈̿̾i̷̡̭̣̍́̂̈̊͐̂͝͝ͅn̸̢̛̗̬͇̣̜͙̻̭͕̟̾́́̀̍̄̀̍̔͝ͅ.̶̛̝̟́͒̃̽̇̽͠.̴̳̹͈͎͕̣͚͛͒̀̊̈́̿̽͌́̅͘͠"

I try to block out the voice. "Heal what has been hurt. Change the fates design. Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine." I missed the sun and the moon. I am grateful for my stars, but it's not the same. "That's a pretty song." I turn my head to see Akkun. I felt my face heat up. "Y-You weren't supposed to hear." I look away. He walks closer to me. "But I'm glad I did." He says. I look at him and saw his handsome smile. I've ignored my love for him until that day he confessed. Now I can't help but feel the sense of love. "What brings you here?" I ask as I start to clean up the area. "I want to bring you something." I raised a brow as he held out a small rectangular box. He was shyly looking away. I gently grab the box and see what's inside. I let out a small gasp.

"I know you want to keep thing just friends between us, but I couldn't help but get something for you. And what you told me that day...I wanted to make you feel better also." He says.

I was speechless by his gift

I was speechless by his gift. I was finally able to move my feet and pull him into a hug. "I love it." I said in almost a whisper voice. He wrapped his arms around me and hugs back. "I'm glad." He replies. I let go and turn around. "Put it on for me?" I ask. "S-Sure." He stutters. I smile as I look at myself in the classroom mirror. He wrapped his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. "Thank you, Akkun." I kiss his cheek. He blushes and pulls me closer to him. "You're welcome...Sunny." he says. I blush at the nickname he gave me.

- Kazutora POV -

I look at the two as they already looked like a happy couple. To be honest, I don't like the guy. He already has a head start to her heart and it won't be long until they finally commit to be in a relationship. It's not like I can do anything to him since (Y/n) will probably go for my head. I just have to be better at my game.

"Sorry to ruin...whatever this is. But I was looking for you, Angel." I said as I walked in. "Kazutora...what a surprise to see you actually in school." I can tell that she isn't happy to see me. "What's wrong? Not happy to see me? I did bring flowers for you." I held up the bouquet. She walks towards me and grabs the flowers. "Thanks, I guess. Is that all?" She asks. "Do you mind if I walk you home?" I ask. She looks back at the other guy before looking back at me. "Sure." She sighs. "Great." I smile. She leaves the room after saying goodbye to us.

"You're really close to her, aren't you?" I ask plum head. "Yeah, I met her a few years ago." He responds. "And do you think that you're going to be able to have her in the end? You're lucky enough to get a head start, but are you able to compete with the rest of us?" I ask. "I may not be tough like the rest of you, but I'll do my best for her." He then walked out of the room. "Tch. Let's see of you can." I mutter.

Banana fortress...

Update: This Story Chapters are on Crack and I don't want to delete the chapters I made after this to be deleted

Update: This Story Chapters are on Crack and I don't want to delete the chapters I made after this to be deleted. But I made a chapter for any of you to help me out with some chapters. It's after the funny chapter one. Thank you for your time and I'll try to get the chapters fixed.