16

The past few days have been interesting, but I hate a lot of things during those days.

"Hey, (Y/n)." I turn my head as I heard Takemichi. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. "Uh, are you free after school today?" He asks. I look at him. He's nervous. Something is up with him. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "H-Hina and I were t-thinking of going to the beach. Would you like to come with us?" He asks. Hinata has cram school today. Should I make him confess or should I just see what happens? "That's fine by me. I'll meet you there since I have to make a quick stop at home." I reply. "A-Alright. See you then." He smiles and waves. I nod and went to my next class.

------

I looked around to see if I can find Takemichi. "(Y/n)!!" I jump as I heard Baji shout my name. "What the hell?!" I shout as he throws me on his shoulder. "Why are you here?" I ask. "You're here to hang out with us, aren't ya?" He asks as he walks over to the group. I knew something was off with Takemichi! Baji put me down and I glare at Mikey. I couldn't tell what his expression was. "Hey, (Y/n)." Mitsuya greets me. I nod at him and I saw Takemichi behind him. "Hanagaki Takemichi!" He flinches and looks at me. "Y-Yeah?" He stutters. "You have some nerve for lying to me!" He began to run away. "It was Mitsuya's idea! Don't kill me! I'm not ready to die by your hands!" He shouts as I chased him. "Way to throw me under the bus," Mitsuya said. "Takemichi!" "Please, I have a girlfriend!" He cried out.

------

After putting Takemichi six feet under the sand, I went to grab drinks with Mitsuya. "Why did you make us gather up together? You think me and Mikey are going to be all buddy-buddy with each other at the beach?" I ask. "Not really, as I expected. But he has been feeling down after you left his house. He hasn't been talking as much and it's been dragging Toman down." He said. "I wasn't that harsh..." I said as I looked away. "From what Emma told us...it was pretty harsh." I roll my eyes and place my head on the palm of my head. "I'm not forcing you to make up and become best friends. Just make up with each enough to clear the tension in the room." He grabs a few drinks and I follow his movements. He went up to Mikey and Draken giving them their drinks. I let out a sigh. "This is going to be hard," I mumble. I then felt a hand grab my ankle. "AAAHHH!" I scream and the drink on my right hand spilled. I then noticed it was Takemichi. "Takemichi, you a**hole! Don't scare me like that!" He crawls out of the sand. I look at the cup I held in my right hand. Crap that was Baji's drink. I turned around and bumped into Baji. I felt something wet on his chest. "Sorry." I apologize. I back away a bit and saw the drink land on him. "No problem. For both." He said. He began to take off his shirt. I tried not to look at his chest, but... "You like what you see?" Baji smirks as he gets closer to me. I felt my face heat up and I turn away. "Don't get so smug about it. I'm going to get another drink for you." I went around him. I heard him chuckle.

------

"(Y/n)! Mikey! You should come I'm the water!" Draken calls out. I look over at Mikey - who still had a blank stare. I let out a sigh. I walk up and held my hand out to him. He slowly looks up at me. "I apologize for shouting at you the other day. It wasn't fair of me that I didn't consider of your life was bad as well. If you don't piss me off as much, then I'll be less of a b****. Sound good?" I ask. We stare at each other for a second and I saw his lip curl up into a smile. "Okay." He grabs my hand and smiles more. He drags me to the water. "Let's go (Y/n)!" He laughs.

"Let's go _____!" I smile as he began to drag me to the water. I let out a laugh and smile brightly.

"Whatever you say...._____," I mutter under my breath. I let myself have fun and smile with them. "I see you two fix things with each other." Mitsuya smiles. "Mikey! Come back here!" Draken yells as he swam after Mikey. I chuckle a bit. "Yeah, he looks like he's back to normal," I reply. Mitsuya smiles and splashes water on me. "What was that for?!" He laughs and tries to swim away. "Come back here!" I managed to grab him and we both went under the water. I felt his hands on my waist, and I put my hands on his chest. Staring at each other for a second and we both went back up. "S-Sorry." He said and went to mess with Takemichi. My heart was beating out of my chest. That was weird...

- Mitsuya POV -

It was only for a second, but it felt longer. I felt the blush rise to my face. My heart beating out of my chest. It's been a while since I felt that. Since that Halloween...