28

I was surrounded by a few Valhalla members. "She should be easy to take down if Hanma can do it!" One shouted. "Tch. I like to see you try." I said. I kicked up the dirt and it blinded them. I punched them in the gut and the other two in the face. One of them kicked my feet and I fell a bit. I growl and pull them down with me. I punched his face which quickly knocked him out. I got up and saw three Valhalla members coming at me. I grab the knocked out guys' leg and threw him to the three. "It may have been easy for Hanma, but you guys aren't him." I step over them and took down the next guys.

Damn...some of the guys are already giving up. Tch! What a bunch of pushovers. "Tch! WHAT KIND OF GANG ARE YOU?! A BUNCH OF PUSHOVERS?! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP MIKEY GET BAJI BACK! INSTEAD, YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF PATHETIC B****ES! IF YOU'RE ALL WORTHY OF BEING CALLED TOMAN THEN GET YOUR A**ES UP!" I yell at them as I walk by them. I turn around to face them. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I yell. They all began to stand up. "TOMAN!" They yell back. "THAT'S RIGHT! WHO GIVES A F*** IF THEY HAVE MORE GUYS THAN US! WE HAVE SOMETHING THEY DON'T HAVE! WE CAN GET BACK UP NO MATTER HOW HARD WE GET HIT! YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT LIKE MEN AND KICK VALHALLA'S A**! UNDERSTAND?!" I yell. "YES, MA'AM!!" They all yelled. I smirk at Valhalla's side. "I hope you all got your tombstones ready, because you're all going to witness the true power of the Angel of Death." I said to them. My smirk widen seeing them flinch.

I charged at them and punched the first guy I saw and that sent ten of the guys behind him flying. "Who is this chick?!" "Just by one punch and she sent ten flying as well!" I smile seeing the fear on their faces. "Who's next?" I felt arms wrap around my body. "I believe that would be me, sweetheart." Hanma said. "Tch." I hit his face with the back of my head. He let go of me, and wiped the blood that trickled down his nose. "Sorry, did I hit you too hard?" I sarcastically ask. He chuckles and got his fist ready. "Mind if I join in?" I look over to see Draken. "Not at all." I reply.

I got stuck in Hanma's grip again. "You seem to always be trapped in my arms. Do you want me to always hold you in my arms?" Hanma teases. I was about to reply before Draken shouted out Mikey's name. I look up and saw Mikey down on the ground. Kazutora held a pipe that had Mikey's blood on it. I got out of Hanma's grip and ran where Mikey was. "Mikey!" I called out. I then felt someone pull me down. It was one of the Valhalla members. "Let go of me!" I punch them. But they kept coming after me. I have to get up to Mikey! I can't let Kazutora and Mikey fight because they can end up killing each other.

I finally got out of Valhalla's grip and ran to Mikey. He was sitting up, but wasn't moving. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." I told him. I pecked a kiss on his head. I looked up as I heard more of them coming. I went down to create space from them and Mikey. I got my fist ready to take down the mouth mask guy. But, someone got in the way. Kisaki... I glare at him. I didn't like how the others were praising him. I saw a shadow behind us and I moved out of the way. Baji hit Kisaki with a pipe. I watched as the guy that was always by Kisaki throw Baji aside. "Baji!" I went to run towards him.

*Bang!*

Everything went silent as the gunshot was heard. "I remember who you are now..." I felt pain on the left side of my stomach. "Little (Y/n)." H-He shot me. I felt him kick my back and I fell down. "(Y/N)!!" Takemichi yells. He went to get me, but the Warrior members blocked him. "Don't get involved little man. Unless you want to get sliced and diced." One laughed. "D-Don't...get i-inolved!" I pushed myself up, but I kicked to the other side. I hissed as pain rushed through my body. "How long has it been? You were nine when I last saw you and you're fourteen, right? It's been five years since I last saw you." He said. "Congratulations, you can do math." I was kicked by one of the members. I gritted my teeth. He gripped a handful of my hair and made me look at him. "You haven't changed have you? You still trying to make your daddy proud?" He asks. "Burn...in hell." I sneered. He slams my head on the ground. He walked away and changed out his weapon for a crowbar. "I heard your dad moved out of Tokyo. He didn't bother to take you? I'm surprised that he didn't. Either way...I was supposed to kill both of you!" I shut my eyes as he swung the crowbar at me.

"Nee-chan..."