560 : Back to Pleiades

Start from the beginning

For the Pleiades Continent, the Yuanhuang Realm is already a high-level cultivator, and can start sects, and as long as the brain is not bad, they will not offend them, let alone stop them.

Everyone watched the flying boat passing by, because there was no family or sect symbol on the flying boat, they couldn't figure out who the Yuanhuang realm was in the flying boat, until they realized that the flying boat was heading towards the Pleiades Valley, they were a little inexplicable.

Feizhou stopped in front of Xiao Xingcheng.

From a distance, they saw the devilish energy rising into the sky. It came from a distance and shrouded in the sky above Xiao Xingcheng, like a giant beast's open mouth, as if it were about to swallow Xiao Xingcheng.

"It's so powerful." Shi Wuming said in surprise, "I can't blame the devil's cave with the destructive power to destroy a continent, and I don't know where this devil's cave came from."

As he said, he secretly glanced at Ning Yuzhou.

Such a powerful demon cave, even the demon head of the demon world, is rarely found out, and you don't need to ask to know that it must have been left behind during the war of the three worlds.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him indifferently, making him silly.

Su Molan frowned when she looked at Xiao Xingcheng nearby.

She grew up in the Xiao family and is quite familiar with Xiao Xingcheng, because Xiao Xingcheng is close to the Pleiades Valley, and she likes to come here many times and wants to be closer to the Pleiades Valley. Of course, she couldn't show her thoughts. Every time she came to Xiao Xingcheng, she would find other excuses.

Thinking of the past, her mood is a little complicated.

Because of the devilish energy, Xiao Xing City, which used to be so prosperous in the past, had already gone to the city, and the whole city was empty.

Su Molan is not surprised that Xiao Xingcheng will be abandoned. The devil energy poured from the devil's cave is really terrible. It is said that even demon cultivators cannot use it to cultivate. If ordinary cultivators absorb too much, they will be transformed into one by this demon energy jind of walking dead monster.

No cultivator dared to practice in such a place, even if he was reluctant to bear Xiao Xingcheng, he could only leave.

Just as she was in a state of anxiety, a voice came from afar: "Who are you from?"

Su Molan's face changed slightly when she heard this familiar, somewhat arrogant, tender voice.

Wen Qiao and the others turned their heads and looked over, only not far away, ten people flew towards Yujian here. Seeing the female cultivator headed clearly, Wen Qiao raised her eyebrows slightly, she was still an acquaintance.

Pei Qiyu's face instantly sank, and he recognized Xiao Minxin, the daughter of the Patriarch of the Xiao family used to bully Su Molan, not only framed Su Molan, but also took away Su Molan's fiancé. Of course he was very happy to take away Su Molan's fiancé, but he couldn't forgive this woman for calculating them.

If it were not for her calculations, he and Su Molan would not have had such an unpleasant start, making Su Molan misunderstand him for many years.

Xiao Minxin saw Su Molan at first sight, her pupils stared suddenly, startled and angry, and said sharply, "Su Molan, aren't you dead?!"

The disciples of the Xiao family who followed Xiao Minxin came to Xiao Xingcheng today to check the spread of the devilish energy. How could they have seen a group of people standing outside Xiao Xingcheng from a distance. They did not expect that Su Molan they thought would have died in the Pleiades Valley in the legend.